Price of specialty coffee and soft drinks

Raburgardt

7 minutes ago, Raburgardt said:

What is the average price of specialty coffee and soft drinks.  Do not want to buy the package but may want to have one or the other  occasionally.

A specialty coffee is about $4-$5 once you add in the 18% gratuity.  A soda is about $3.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raburgardt said:

Does anyone know if the soft drinks are served in cans or how many oz size glass?  Asking fir my friend.  I never thought the drink packages were worth it.

It’s all fountain soda. The largest cups available are at the bars on the Lido deck. Always ask for the largest cup, or you will spend the same on way fewer ounces. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kmkub said:

It’s all fountain soda. The largest cups available are at the bars on the Lido deck. Always ask for the largest cup, or you will spend the same on way fewer ounces. 

There are cans too. And it seems like they've added them to the drinks package lately.

16 minutes ago, MacMadame said:

There are cans too. And it seems like they've added them to the drinks package lately.

Really? Where? We will be on Enchanted soon. I’d much prefer a can over fountain. That’s new in the last two years. Sweet!!

6 hours ago, Kmkub said:

Really? Where? We will be on Enchanted soon. I’d much prefer a can over fountain. That’s new in the last two years. Sweet!!

Yes, the packages now include CAN soda but the description on the Princess website for the packages still state ‘fountain’ soda. 

@Raburgardtthere is a difference in the price if you order ‘fountain’ soda opposed to can. Not sure of exact difference but believe fountain is about $1 less than if you order can? 

• Like 1