Loyalty perks

suec12

Well I am a bit confused - I seem to have 38 points but Diamond Level. OK, assuming I am Diamond what free adult beverages can I get - a designated happy hour? and complimentary up to $14 a day? I'm thinking $14 would only buy one adult beverage? or is it multiple as long as they are under $14? or use it on coffees and cokes? Thanks!

9 minutes ago, suec12 said:

Well I am a bit confused - I seem to have 38 points but Diamond Level. OK, assuming I am Diamond what free adult beverages can I get - a designated happy hour? and complimentary up to $14 a day? I'm thinking $14 would only buy one adult beverage? or is it multiple as long as they are under $14? or use it on coffees and cokes? Thanks!

4 drinks per person per day 

Is your Spouse Diamond ?

If so that is why you will be showing Diamond

Cheers

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, suec12 said:

Do you have Elite or higher status on Celebrity?  It could be a status match.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, suec12 said:

Looking at your signature I see a whole lot of sailings on Celebrity and Azamara. Pretty sure you made Elite in the Capains Club.  Royal Caribbean matches Captains Club Elite and above with Diamond status. You get free drinks a day.

Edited by Charles4515