Taxis at Port Canaveral?

galimeyer

• galimeyer changed the title to Taxis at Port Canaveral?

Sailed from PC last year. Transport to MCO was an issue since we booked "last minute". Most shuttle services were already fully booked. It was unclear if taxis would be available. We booked the carnival shuttle. we found out later Uber surge was over $100. Just my experience and sorry I couldn't directly answer about taxis

17 hours ago, galimeyer said:

I was searching around and found a thread from 2021. Are there still taxis lined up in the terminal area (Mardi Gras) to take you to MCO?  

A taxi to MCO is going to cost you a lot and Uber pricing will be surging.  Try looking into these shuttles BUT if you use them you must pre-book!!

IMG_3254.png

remember that outside of the cruise port this is a pretty small town and the number of taxi avaialble is NOTHING like what you see in Miami or Lauderdale. A lot will depend on the 'port load' for the day. If only one ship is turning around there will be taxi (and UBER). If  it is a 4 (or more) ship day .... not so much. Same applies to how crazy the car rental places will be and how soon shuttles will book up.

You can check 'your day' here: https://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Communications/2023/CPA-Website-Schedule-Aug-Jan-2024.pdf   <always subject to changes>