Switching internet to my husband

audcc77

The internet is per-simultaneous device. If you buy 1 internet device, you just get bumped off when he logs in on his phone. Then you can bump him off when you're ready to resume.

Edited by robmtx
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, robmtx said:

The internet is per-simultaneous device. If you buy 1 internet device, you just get bumped off when he logs in on his phone. Then you can bump him off when you're ready to resume.

Thanks, but we have been trying to do this asking us if we want to purchase another device. How do you specifically do this?

1 minute ago, audcc77 said:

Thanks, but we have been trying to do this asking us if we want to purchase another device. How do you specifically do this?

Just use your log-in on his device.  It will then tell you that you've reached your device limit and  "switch devices" will appear.  Click on it and he's in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

You skip past that and login with the username and PIN you set up on your phone. You can also go to logout.com on your phone when on the ship's wifi to disconnect it from the internet, and then he can login on his phone without the "Switch device" pop up. This is convenient when you purchase multiple device packages and want a little more control which device you want to bump off the internet!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, audcc77 said:

I purchased one package.

Can my husband take control of my Internet? If so, how?

in your browser type,"logoff.com" then have him type, "login.com" on hos browser in his device and use your login and password

Edited by Illbcruzn4life