Pure speculation - New loyalty level

Eglesbrech

We booked a future cruise onboard recently and one of the perks was double points. I quipped to the lady that that was a bit meaningless as we are already both diamond. She replied that it was still worthwhile as “that might change”.

Anyone heard anything or was that just a soothing throw away comment from the person in question?

If they did change it any speculative hypothesis re what might be added?

• Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 5:11 PM, Eglesbrech said:

We booked a future cruise onboard recently and one of the perks was double points. I quipped to the lady that that was a bit meaningless as we are already both diamond. She replied that it was still worthwhile as “that might change”.

Anyone heard anything or was that just a soothing throw away comment from the person in question?

If they did change it any speculative hypothesis re what might be added?

I was told to look out for the Diamond plus coming soon! That’s good new for us as we have over three and a half times the amount needed for diamond. 
I have written to MSC with my suggestions of additional benefits I would like to see. They are very receptive to customer feedback so well worth you doing the same. 

• Like 1

Only one?! One each I guess.

A bottle of fizz and more chocs would be nice too! 

also maybe free tickets to special show.

I like idea of a back of scenes tour. These are usually paid for but a one time visit would be good. I wouldn’t want to do that twice! 
I actually enjoyed dinner with the officers on NCL Star. I didn’t think I would but it was well run and we enjoyed it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brighton Line said:

I also enjoyed the dinner with an officer on NCL, we got the security officer and his wife (who was sailing B2B with him for 2 cruises) and it was very interesting and enlightening. 

That does sound interesting.