Will cabin stewards bring a chair to your cabin if you ask them?

diesteldorf

I have an inside cabin and know it comes with a table and chair, but the chair doesn't haven't back support.

I have some work to do and sometimes would bring my laptop to the library or to lido deck, since there are chairs with back support.  However, I think I'd be more productive in my cabin.  Has anyone anyone asked their steward for a chair, or any outside furniture that isn't already in the cabin?

Edited by diesteldorf

I was on Elation earlier this month in a 1A cabin.  There was only the stool at the desk.  No night stand.  (I later realized the little stand by the desk was the night stand).  I put the stool next to the bed as nightstand and asked my steward if he could get me a chair.  Not an hour later he was at the door with a chair, I think a refugee from the aft MDR.  

4 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I was on Elation earlier this month in a 1A cabin.  There was only the stool at the desk.  No night stand.  (I later realized the little stand by the desk was the night stand).  I put the stool next to the bed as nightstand and asked my steward if he could get me a chair.  Not an hour later he was at the door with a chair, I think a refugee from the aft MDR.  

Thanks.  I'll be sure to post my results.

I was in one of the long balcony cabins(7434) on the Freedom.  It is long enough for a lounger in addition to the usual two chairs and a table.  It was advertised as having a lounger.  It wasn't there when I got there.  I asked the steward and he brought a spare lounger down from the pool area.