Ascent menus

Ensign Pulver

Can anyone confirm (or deny!) the mdr menus I see on my app? I’m disappointed that they look to be the same currently on Beyond, I would have thought Celebrity would change them for their new ship, as many cruisers schedule different ships within the same year, hoping for different dining experiences. 
This is my first post and I appreciate the information people provide here, you’re all terrific!

On Ascent now and enjoying the menus!  Significantly different for us since we have sailed on S class, with this being our first e class experience. I guess it’s relative to what one is used to…our last sailing on Equinox was in the middle of the paring down of the menus and choices in the MDR were really sad. A recent video released by Celebrity of the president talking about food indicated changes being implemented at the end of November. Keep checking!

• Like 3

there is always some standardization across the fleet for menus for cost reasons 

having the same menus over time is part of the process. Half of th pax want the same menu every time, the other half wants a new(er) menu to try new things.  Take a look at any food discussion here on CC a you will see "what happened to my favorite food?"  X isn't going to eliminate menu items that are popular. It may be popular to some but if it goes bye bye , that's an indicator that it was only popular to 'you"

58 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

On Ascent now and enjoying the menus!  Significantly different for us since we have sailed on S class, with this being our first e class experience. I guess it’s relative to what one is used to…our last sailing on Equinox was in the middle of the paring down of the menus and choices in the MDR were really sad. A recent video released by Celebrity of the president talking about food indicated changes being implemented at the end of November. Keep checking!

Just want to mention that we returned from the Equinox four days ago and so happy to report that the old menus are back.  We found all meals to be delicious.  Prime Rib on the first night is back.  Also lobster one night with no charge in the main dining room.  We were thrilled to see all the changes back to the way it used to be!

• Like 3