Emails from Princess Cruises

Birdieman1

I wonder if this is the result of much stronger bookings.  No secret that a few of the mass market lines (i.e. Princess, HAL and some others) make use of "Players Club" specials to help fill unused space.  As normal bookings improve, players club specials, are likely to decline and/or the deals not be quite as good as in the post COVID days when bookings were not strong.

Hank

48 minutes ago, Birdieman1 said:

Just wondering if everybody is still receiving promotional emails from Princess Cruises and the Princess Player Club. We used to get a couple of emails every week, but we haven’t been receiving any emails from them for the past few months. Thanks.

Have you checked the selections in the "Receive Offers and News" section of  "My Profile"?

Edited by Aggie83

I receive promotional emails several times a week.  To be honest, I generally delete them without even opening. 

We take one or two cruises a year, and we book the specific itineraries we want on the dates we need to travel (due to work schedules). We don't shop around for the best deals or book a cruise simply because it has a great price.  Hopefully that will change when we are fully retired and we can be more spontaneous.  😁

I'm still getting emails and snail mails for players club.  Now that we can book online all cruises under 20 days show free inside for me.  This could change when the promotional period is up.  Don't know when that is.   

I've booked Hearts and Ultimate Hearts in Jan and May straight from the email links.  I'm leery to book those cruises from the website as it may randomly pick another promotion. 

For those that are booked on these make sure that your free play shows vip in the travel summary.  Some people are finding out that they have been booked under another promotion and cannot get it rectified once onboard.

I have 3 more that I can book that expire in Dec.  Hopefully more will come.  

Edited by Kabuki12
  • Like 1