Divina

lele100

we are going on the Divina for the first time can anyone please tell me the list of places where the food is included and not an up charge on the ship for breakfast, lunch and dinner also, is there a place where I can see which bars the drink packages included at and how much each drink max can be thank you

2 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

The only upcharge for meals is the specialty restaurants. 

... and the gelato/milk shakes in Piazza Del Doge, also I think in the sports bar, where there are some paid food options...

13 hours ago, lele100 said:

also, is there a place where I can see which bars the drink packages included at and how much each drink max can be thank you

The answer depends on which package you have, the price limit will be shown when you purchase the package or in your cruise documents if it is an included package.

... if you have already booked just let us know which package you have and we can be more helpful...

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

The answer depends on which package you have, the price limit will be shown when you purchase the package or in your cruise documents if it is an included package.

... if you have already booked just let us know which package you have and we can be more helpful...

thank you the only thing I see written on my confirmation is the easy plus package and it says drinks and Wi-Fi. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

... and the gelato/milk shakes in Piazza Del Doge, also I think in the sports bar, where there are some paid food options...

so, during lunch our options are the buffet or snacks? is this on sea days ? what about on Island days and embarkation day? Thank you.

48 minutes ago, lele100 said:

so, during lunch our options are the buffet or snacks? is this on sea days ? what about on Island days and embarkation day? Thank you.

Your included lunch options are the MDR or the buffet. That's any day, except embarkation day when you are requested to use the buffet.

1 hour ago, lele100 said:

If by island days you mean Ocean Cay, then there are food carts (think hot dogs/hamburgers) around the cay, as well as a central buffet. You can also pay for a lobster roll or ice cream at Ocean Cay

5 hours ago, lele100 said:

thank you the only thing I see written on my confirmation is the easy plus package and it says drinks and Wi-Fi. Thank you.

If you aren't sure, just ask the bartender/server and they will let you know if it's included or not. My husband likes an occasional Mai Thai and it's not included in the plus package, but the bartender said not to worry he had a solution. Which I believe is he just punched it in differently.

The plus covers most drinks & frozen cocktails; except the high end liquor and some specialty cocktails.

There are plenty of choices and they prefer you to use your smartphone to scan the qr for a drink menu, but will most likely have a physical one that you can look at as well.

Same in the dining room for wine by the glass; the server will let you know what is included if you aren't sure.

A little patience if the bar is busy, they will get to you, usually in a reasonable amount of time. Although some passengers think they are entitled to not have to wait their turn, most are amicable.

It's the same for dining, if you aren't sure, just ask if it's included and they will politely tell you yes or no. Although make sure to check out the chocotier as they do some amazing creations. Love to look at the goodies 🙂 

10 hours ago, juraspark said:

If you aren't sure, just ask the bartender/server and they will let you know if it's included or not. My husband likes an occasional Mai Thai and it's not included in the plus package, but the bartender said not to worry he had a solution. Which I believe is he just punched it in differently.

The plus covers most drinks & frozen cocktails; except the high end liquor and some specialty cocktails.

There are plenty of choices and they prefer you to use your smartphone to scan the qr for a drink menu, but will most likely have a physical one that you can look at as well.

Same in the dining room for wine by the glass; the server will let you know what is included if you aren't sure.

A little patience if the bar is busy, they will get to you, usually in a reasonable amount of time. Although some passengers think they are entitled to not have to wait their turn, most are amicable.

It's the same for dining, if you aren't sure, just ask if it's included and they will politely tell you yes or no. Although make sure to check out the chocotier as they do some amazing creations. Love to look at the goodies 🙂 

What about tipping for drinks , is that included?

16 hours ago, lele100 said:

I was looking on the website and it didnt show I had any drink package , but when I looked at the eticket , it shows the drink package

7 hours ago, jmsnyc said:

What about tipping for drinks , is that included?

If you pre-purchase the drink package or if you have it included with your cruise package the tips and taxes are included.

If you purchase something not included then they add tax & gratuity to the purchase. Same as if you do not have the drink package.

If you purchase your drink package onboard they add the tax & gratuity to the package, so it's best to get it before, if you are thinking of using it. 

There is a $14.50 pp US per day gratuity that is added to your account onboard unless you choose to prepay it either through your TA or by calling MSC direct. The daily gratuity is less for children, but not sure how much.