Dressy/Orange Party Schedule

Jo-D

If you haven't already, I'd recommend downloading HAL's Navigator app to your phone/device so you can view the cruise schedule prior to your embarkation date - but it may not be completely updated until the actual day of your sailing. 

We cruised on the Rotterdam in June of this year.  In our experience, the schedule was gradually added in the Navigator app about 10 days prior to embarkation; but I don't think the Dressy Nights were officially posted until the day we boarded.  Once onboard, daily schedules are printed and provided for the next day of your cruise - I can't remember if you have to ask for printed ones or if they are given to everyone automatically.  We liked having a paper copy to post in our cabin for easy reference instead of using our phones all the time.  The schedule is also easy to access using the TV in your stateroom.

Depending on the length of your cruise, the Dressy Nights should be on the first full day at sea and also the last full day at sea (with more scheduled in-between depending on the length of your cruise).  We were on a 10-day cruise and had 3 Dressy Nights.  I cannot remember when the Orange Party was but it was crowded lol.

Edited by sailawayward
  • Thanks 1