Dining information

mcase131

Hello,

Does anyone have an email directly to the dining department on the cruise ship Celebrity Beyond.  My husband is diabetic and I need our dinning time changed from the the 8:30 slot.  I have tried calling but they would only put us on a wait list.

Thank you in advance.

Unless something has changed very recently, there is no set dining it is all anytime dining.   The booking system was build when all ships had both any time and set traditional dining.  The system hasn't be adjusted to reflect that the E class ships are all anytime dining.

You should be able to go to any of the 4 MDRs when you are ready to eat.  You can check when you are on the ship to make sure.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 12:07 PM, jelayne said:

Unless something has changed very recently, there is no set dining it is all anytime dining.   The booking system was built when all ships had both any time and set traditional dining.  The system hasn't been adjusted to reflect that the E class ships are all anytime dining.

You should be able to go to any of the 4 MDRs when you are ready to eat.  You can check when you are on the ship to make sure.

It was this way on our September Apex cruise too, all MDR's were anytime dining.