shareholder benefit

sunsetme

5 minutes ago, sunsetme said:

I load a picture of the stock page but how does it get submitted? There was not place to add a booking number or any cruise info

They didn't ask for any. I got a confirmation of the submission by email saying my submission was being reviewed and I'd hear back within 2 business days when I submitted yesterday. I imagine they have access to bookings.  It will be interesting for those of us with multiple bookings but I'm willing to give it a chance.  

sunsetme

Here is what I did and submitted via email. I copied and then scanned the page from my financial report and redacted everything except my name, financial company, date of the report, and the line which shows the Carnival stock ownership. I attached the redacted copy to an email addressed to hello@stockperks.com. In the email I included my name, booking no.(s), date of sailing, ship name and email associated with the booking. I emailed this on Thanksgiving day and had the OBC on Saturday morning. 

If you are more comfortable with the app I have read about, but not tried this method.

Download the stockperks app. Choose ALINEA. Upload a redacted picture of your financial statement showing ownership of Carnival stock. I have not tried this but believe you also have to complete information regarding name, booking no, date of sailing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I sent mine to Princess. Got a response back that it was received and could take 21 days. Later on I got another email saying I had to use stockperks app. I uploaded my redacted statement and waited for them to approved it. I was running out of time as my cruise date was approaching so I emailed hello@stockperks.com and they got back to me approved my statement and got my credit applied but I was 10 days out from my cruise. But basically you use the app to prove you have the stock and then once that is verified you can submit your booking numbers to get your credit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sunsetme said:

I load a picture of the stock page but how does it get submitted? There was not place to add a booking number or any cruise info

Because it's a two step procedure.

They verify you hold at least 100 shares.

Once this is complete, you enter your booking number, and sail dates on the app.

They are two separate actions.  You have to complete the first, then a couple days later can apply for the OBC.

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Torfamm said:

They didn't ask for any. I got a confirmation of the submission by email saying my submission was being reviewed and I'd hear back within 2 business days when I submitted yesterday. I imagine they have access to bookings.  It will be interesting for those of us with multiple bookings but I'm willing to give it a chance.  

You enter each booking number separately in the app. So, multiple ones can be done. 

You enter the booking number after it has been approved. Once it's approved, it doesn't have to be done again, or maybe not for a certain amount of time. Mine couldn't be read from doing it directly so they had me choose Fidelity (even though that is not my company) and upload it manually and it was approved within two days. Then you go to Princess on the app and it will allow you to put in your booking number and you will get an email in a couple of days saying the credit is on your booking. 

22 hours ago, Torfamm said:

No, it is only possible to request it through Stockperks. What trouble are you having?

Where is this information about only being able to use Stockperks?  I just looked on the Carnival Corp website regarding shareholder benefits and it says to email, fax, or mail.  Those are the only options listed. 

1 hour ago, ExploringTheGlobe said:

Where is this information about only being able to use Stockperks?  I just looked on the Carnival Corp website regarding shareholder benefits and it says to email, fax, or mail.  Those are the only options listed. 

It's new. 

If you submit via the old email address, you'll receive a response directing you to apply for Shareholder OBC with Stockperks.

Edited by startedwithamouse