B2B Question

10 hours ago, RoyalFan2011 said:

I’ve always wondered how the people scanning the bags  know who is traveling together in which room.  I think I’ll have two bottles in two different bags and see what happens.  Thanks!

That is why the new requirements are one bottle per person of legal drinking age.  Much easier to enforce as you ca match bottles to people

10 hours ago, RoyalFan2011 said:

I’ve always wondered how the people scanning the bags  know who is traveling together in which room.  I think I’ll have two bottles in two different bags and see what happens.  Thanks!

Years ago before we were getting the drinks for 💎, I would bring 2 bottles and DH would be a few people behind me and also bring 2 bottles. We were never questioned. We don’t do that now that we get 5 each 

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Years ago before we were getting the drinks for 💎, I would bring 2 bottles and DH would be a few people behind me and also bring 2 bottles. We were never questioned. We don’t do that now that we get 5 each 

each?  are you in different cabins?

M

2 minutes ago, alphawave1 said:

I too am on a B2B in January, wondering the exact same thing. 
When  do they allow the B2B off and then  back on? Is there a special breakfast before disembarking? 

No special breakfast.  You will be notified of the procedure for continuing passengers with all the information as there are some things that may be different depending on the country you are in.  We usually head out to explore taking our Pass with us - it will allow you to bypass the lines to reboard but you must wait until boarding starts to re-enter.  Or you can stay on board and enjoy the relative quiet.  We also tell our cabin steward to leave cleaning our cabin until later as they are so busy.