Booking help for November 2025

Hi

im looking to book a cruise from Orlando in November 2025

the star of the seas seems to be excluded from kids go free offers then and it’s way out of budget with out that

The only other cruise I see is adventure of the seas which doesn’t really appeal

does anyone know if any other cruise ships might be added to go in November 2025 from port Canaveral, or does anyone know if mybe wonder off the seas will be added soon?

also do you think any kids go free offers or think prices will come down for star off the seas, we are going with my mother in law and a room for her is the same price as the room for the 4 off us

Thanks in advance for any help 

1 hour ago, Garyjames220 said:

Hi

the star of the seas seems to be excluded from kids go free offers then and it’s way out of budget with out that

The only other cruise I see is adventure of the seas which doesn’t really appeal

does anyone know if any other cruise ships might be added to go in November 2025 from port Canaveral, or does anyone know if mybe wonder off the seas will be added soon?

also do you think any kids go free offers or think prices will come down for star off the seas, we are going with my mother in law and a room for her is the same price as the room for the 4 off us

Well you might want to book at least 1 kid with MIL.

Many of us are saying adventure is gold plated. It's the busiest port in the world.

I expect more on utopia who us doing 3 and 4 day sailings.

Hi

KSF applies to every sailing on Star in November of 2025 with the exception of Nov 23 which is Thanksgiving and excluded on all ships

Only short sailings left to be released from PC

Edited by Ourusualbeach

That has nothing to do with Kids sail free.

Rooms that hold 4 have higher prices for the first 2 guests than rooms that only hold 2 guests so even with kids sail free the rooms are still more than a room for 2 people.

If you want to see the difference KSF makes then compare the room cost wit 4 adults vs 2 adults and 2 kids not to a room with one or 2 in it.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Prices from Port Canaveral have been running higher than other Florida ports, especially on those new ships.  You might consider sailing from Fort Lauderdale or Miami.  If your trip includes visiting the attractions in Orlando or other Orlando based activities, you could rent a car or use the new Brightline train to make the trip between Orlando and South Florida.  Depending on your airline you might be able to buy an open jaw flight itinerary (into MCO and out of FLL/MIA or the reverse).  Or just accept that prices for the Star are higher.