Some questions for princess passengers

Knickearth

We are on Crown now for 17 day sailing ,got 16 cans of Diet Coke for Mini Bar….

there is a non alcoholic package coffee ,soda juices I think he told me $39 a day both in cabin have to get it . This does not include gratuities and Wi Fi . The plus package I 

was told $60 a day .

We ended up getting neither , brought Starbucks Via packets .The specialty Teas on this ship are nothing exciting at all.

Plus Fare is now $60. (It used to be $50 but that version of the plan didn't include as much free stuff and is no longer available.) The current plan includes the Plus Drinks package as well as Crew Appreciation and Internet. And some other stuff you may or may not use (fitness classes, specialty desserts, free room service/Ocean Now, 2 casual dining meals, etc).

It sounds like you want the Zero-Alcohol Package. It includes everything the Plus Drinks package includes except alcohol so you'll get your fancy coffees (Plain coffee is free) and some other fancier drinks and some bottled water choices too. However, that package is $35.39 (there is an 18% service charge) so, if you are going to get internet and pay crew appreciation, getting this package plus paying for the things in the Plus Fare separately, costs more per day than just getting the Plus Fare and not drinking alcohol.

There is also a Classic Soda Package which is $14.99 pp/day. It has slightly less than the Zero-Alcohol Package.

More details about what is included in each package:
https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/food-and-dining/beverages

Edited by MacMadame
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was on Princess last summer and am booked again this summer. I am a bit of a coffee snob.  I bring a French press and some really good coffee with me.  You can ask for hot water at the International cafe and make it yourself.  No one ever said anything to me.  I only drink coffee and water on board (no alcohol or soda) so the packages are a waste of money for me.

• Like 2

Plus fare is $60 per person per day. 1st two passengers in cabin are required to purchase (have the same package). 

Non alcoholic beverage package is roughly $35 per day. The package is individual. One person can have it and the other not have it.

Plus package includes unlimited wifi, $15 per day if purchased separately and daily gratuity which is $16  $17 or $18 per person per day. Basically, if you add the non alcoholic package, wifi and gratuity together the amount is higher than the $60 plus fare. 

• Like 1