Wine discount with unlimited dining plan

iujen94

We’ve got the UDP for our cruise on Oasis in June. I see that we get 40% off bottles of wine when dining at a specialty restaurants. I’m wondering - can we take whatever is leftover in the bottle at the end of the meal with us? Could we order an extra bottle during the meal to take with us as well? 

34 minutes ago, iujen94 said:

We’ve got the UDP for our cruise on Oasis in June. I see that we get 40% off bottles of wine when dining at a specialty restaurants. I’m wondering - can we take whatever is leftover in the bottle at the end of the meal with us? Could we order an extra bottle during the meal to take with us as well? 

Yes and yes 

• Like 1

Love the 40 percent discount, we bring two bottles and normally buy a bottle on other 5 nights , rccl has a decent selection of wines under a hundred , some specialty restaurants have better selection than others , allure Giovanni’s had a real nice selection. 

2 hours ago, George C said:

Love the 40 percent discount, we bring two bottles and normally buy a bottle on other 5 nights , rccl has a decent selection of wines under a hundred , some specialty restaurants have better selection than others , allure Giovanni’s had a real nice selection. 

Do you happen to know if you can also order from the “regular” RCCL wine menu at the specialty restaurants? Or just the restaurant’s specific wine menu?

32 minutes ago, iujen94 said:

Do you happen to know if you can also order from the “regular” RCCL wine menu at the specialty restaurants? Or just the restaurant’s specific wine menu?

Just specialty and I believe we did CK the suite restaurant.