dining in Blu

grest

we were upgraded to Aqua class, and of course this includes dining in Blu.   I am a picky eater, sadly, and often make changes to the menu offerings.    Can I do this in Blu?  Also, some have mentioned the option of ordering from the main dining room menu while eating at Blu.   Is this correct?  Thank you for your responses.

1 hour ago, grest said:

we were upgraded to Aqua class, and of course this includes dining in Blu.   I am a picky eater, sadly, and often make changes to the menu offerings.    Can I do this in Blu?  Also, some have mentioned the option of ordering from the main dining room menu while eating at Blu.   Is this correct?  Thank you for your responses.

We have not been allowed to order from the MDR menu on all of our S and E class cruises.  However, this may be related as how busy they are.  You can order the Everyday menu items which will be listed on your Blu menu.

1 hour ago, grest said:

You will get all kinds of different answers on here to your question. In reality your specific question will depend on the specific waiter you ask, what mood they are in at the time and which direction the wind is blowing....

My advice is to tell them exactly what you want and see what they say. In general they will do their best to accommodate you. Don't be afraid to speak to the maitre d'. And remember, you can still always dine in the MDR if you wish. 

• Like 1

In Blu, we were able to order from the main dinning room menu while on several different S class ships.

For our upcoming Beyond cruise we will plan to either eat in Blu or one of the four dinning rooms depending on that night's menu.

I agree with Moby Jones advice to talk to your waiter or maitre d', perhaps the night before so they have time to prepare.

Don't forget to have breakfast in Blu, the OJ is freshly squeezed each morning!