The Fleet Report and Daily for January 6th, 2024

kazu

Hoping your first treatment goes smoothly Monday Roy. I recall that DH had a rough time the first day of his series of rad treatments because he didn’t have all the directions he needed! That took extra time, which is the only reason I mention it. Seems you have a very full agenda for the day, but I would think you should feel fine for the first day…. later in the series it might catch up to you.  Will be sending out extra blessings!  m—

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Norseh2o said:

Good morning from beautiful Arizona. My brother, dear sisters, sil & bils and I spent a final week with our mother, Ruth as she (without much pain & rather peacefully) left us on 1/4/24. 4/7/1920-1/4/2024

Not surprised that her final days would be under beautiful Arizona skies, perfect weather and surrounded by all of her children. She was certainly the ‘wind beneath our wings’.

We travel to Southern California today, repack and return to Arizona for  visitation and services on Wednesday and Thursday. Not an easy time but certainly not the worst week either as we are surrounded with kindness, love and plenty of laughter. 

Comfort & prayers for the Daily-ites. 

Sharing my deepest sympathy for the loss of your mother. Prayers for you and your family. 🙏 

• Like 5

A rather late "Happy New Year" to everyone and thanks to everyone who shares news and information all year long.

@SuslorDoes your new cruise include the January 4, 2025 28-day segment from Singapore? If so, we will see you onboard! First time for us in that area of the world (other than DH's time in Thailand during the Vietnam war).

• Like 4

7 hours ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

A rather late "Happy New Year" to everyone and thanks to everyone who shares news and information all year long.

@SuslorDoes your new cruise include the January 4, 2025 28-day segment from Singapore? If so, we will see you onboard! First time for us in that area of the world (other than DH's time in Thailand during the Vietnam war).

Yes it does! Headed to Philippines, PNG, Indonesia and Australia. We’ll board 12/22 in Singapore. Let’s touch base closer to the time. Susan 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• LauraS locked this topic