Suite Breakfast

deise17311

On FB Elite Group someone posted that they were told by Princess that the suite breakfast in Sabatini's (or Crown Grill) is being discontinued and will be held in the Reserve Dining room (along with Club Class - makes no sense) - can anyone confirm this vs rumors and mis-information?

One possibility I suppose is that on the Sun Princess only it will be held in the Suite DR so no need to be held in a speciality restaurant. 

I don't know if anyone here has any inside information.  This is a pretty popular well attended perk of Full Suites so it would be odd if Princess eliminates it.  By the way Princess still does list it as a Full Suite perk, I just grabbed this screen shot from the website:

image.png.a1e673b1e17e823000ea559086eec2d9.png

• Like 2

All my suite bookings through 2026 still include the phrase Complimentary Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast, except for the Sun, where we will have the Signature Dining Room. So, I am not inclined to believe the "news" is accurate. I think it could have been a matter of yup, not in a Specialty dining room on the Sphere Class since the Signature Dining Room is already the Suite dining room, there is a separate dining room for Reserve Class as well. 

Each class of ships has it's nuances, and this could have quite easily been a nuanced answer to a question that was not completely understood. I don't think anyone would intentionally misrepresent info, but could have easily misinterpreted the answer. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, deise17311 said:

On FB Elite Group someone posted that they were told by Princess that the suite breakfast in Sabatini's (or Crown Grill) is being discontinued and will be held in the Reserve Dining room (along with Club Class - makes no sense) - can anyone confirm this vs rumors and mis-information?

One possibility I suppose is that on the Sun Princess only it will be held in the Suite DR so no need to be held in a speciality restaurant. 

It looks like a Specialty Restaurant will continue to be the location for full suite passengers. See bullet point 5 in attached from Princess's suite benefits.

Dining Suite Benefit.png

Edited by Sam.Seattle

1 hour ago, ggprincess2004 said:

All my suite bookings through 2026 still include the phrase Complimentary Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast, except for the Sun, where we will have the Signature Dining Room. So, I am not inclined to believe the "news" is accurate. I think it could have been a matter of yup, not in a Specialty dining room on the Sphere Class since the Signature Dining Room is already the Suite dining room, there is a separate dining room for Reserve Class as well. 

Each class of ships has it's nuances, and this could have quite easily been a nuanced answer to a question that was not completely understood. I don't think anyone would intentionally misrepresent info, but could have easily misinterpreted the answer. 

I agree with you and that is what I thought s well!

• Like 1