Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

25 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

I’m sure it’s the shirt. I haven’t quite figured out that one yet. 

That whole situation happened about a month before I was born, on my mom's birthday while she was pregnant with me... Not trying to be morbid, I just have a fascination with true crime...

• Like 7

You introduced me to some new places in San Juan.  We are booking an NCL cruise out of there and flying in a day earlier so adding to my list.  I think I have been in that area of St Thomas but there use to be little kiosks too.  Did you see an area a boat could dock there because I think we did when we were on the Glory.

Thank you!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

When I was finishing up with my dinner, a guy walked into the bar and I could tell he was having trouble keeping it up. And, when I say "it", I mean his body in an upright position. Next thing I knew, he was down on the floor. I thought about taking a picture, but honestly that could be me at some point, and I wouldn't want that...

I'm back here at the room now about to pop that cork on the champagne. Seems weird to be drinking a whole bottle alone, but that's just what I do sometimes... Should I bring the whole bucket somewhere, or just sit here in my room and chug it down?

Chug, chug, chug

• Like 1

I guess that this is just what the World is like for an extreme introvert like me... Sitting in my cabin sipping on champagne posting mad memes... I guess it's better than being that guy who fell down at the bar.

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 9
  • Haha 29

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I guess that this is just what the World is like for an extreme introvert like me... Sitting in my cabin sipping on champagne posting mad memes... I guess it's better than being that guy who fell down at the bar.

Just take it easy, relax, recharge. Two sea days ahead to do as you like, away from the ATL, away from the rugs. 

I’m going to sleep early tonight as well. Some days are just that way.

• Like 6