Celebrity Reflection Persian Garden

bluewave

Trying to decide whether to purchase the option to use the Persian garden on our upcoming cruise. We have a concierge classroom so it’s not included. I’m a little confused about how it works with the timing. It seems you have to select a specific time that is in 15 minute increments? It looks like it’s going to be a very full cruise and it would be nice to have some quieter spaces. Just not sure if it’s worth the money. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used this option. TIA! 

We were on Reflection in April, 2023 in Aqua Class so Persian Garden was included.  I loved it! Multiple choices - dry and steam rooms - from aroma therapy to Hammam. You might want to wear a baseball cap in the Hamman because some water droplets fall from the ceiling. There's also a dry sauna located in the Ladies locker room and probably the same for Gents. I like going from dry or steam heat to a cool shower located just outside the heated rooms. Come any time within operating hours, go to the checkin desk. They will hold your card until you are done. If I remember correctly, the lockers have instructions for setting the code. 

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the info! I think I probably will purchase it. When you buy it online ahead of time there are timeslots that you have to sign up for. I don’t understand that part? Do you have to show up at a specific time or can you just walk in whenever you want? Are you limited for how long you can stay? 

Unless something has changed, you get unlimited access to it all. Come and go as you please and stay as long as you like. The heated stone loungers are the only thing you might have to wait for if busy but most of the time not.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just want to follow up on this for anyone who might be interested. Just got back from our cruise on Celebrity Reflection. We did buy the Persian Garden package prior to leaving, and the timeslots are just way of booking. We were able to use the Persian Garden at any time for as long as we wanted during the cruise. Had a great time. Enjoyed it very much!