Two questions about elite cruises

1. When are YOUR deals live?  I hear everyone gets different dates. 

2. Can you book if you stay up late the night before if it's after midnight in Florida?

I have had an elite offer once before, but none of the dates worked for me. I am hoping to have better luck this time. 

FWIW, I have never booked one yet, but DW received an offer that goes live January 16 and it has a live countdown clock with 2 days, 2 hrs, 28 minutes and 30 seconds currently on it which would be Monday Jan 15 at 11:00PM here and midnight Tuesday morning in Florida so I would assume that the answer to your second question is Yes! 

Edited by mamiamjo

1 hour ago, my kids mama said:

1. When are YOUR deals live?  I hear everyone gets different dates. 

2. Can you book if you stay up late the night before if it's after midnight in Florida?

I have had an elite offer once before, but none of the dates worked for me. I am hoping to have better luck this time. 

No reason to stay up.  There are so many, they do not book up,  

• Like 2

our offer is the 16th also. I think others might get earlier dates. We are not big "fish" or spenders. 

The last offer had openings over a large period of time and they really never completely filled. It appears the more favorable ports fill faster. 

3 hours ago, May1cruiser said:

our offer is the 16th also. I think others might get earlier dates. We are not big "fish" or spenders. 

The last offer had openings over a large period of time and they really never completely filled. It appears the more favorable ports fill faster. 

My offer doesn't start until; the 18th, so you must be a bigger fish than I am.  

5 hours ago, my kids mama said:

My offer doesn't start until; the 18th, so you must be a bigger fish than I am.  

Well, I guess that means I lost a lot over the most recent cruises. I found one machine that always pays out. ATM - Pays $500 per day. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2