Current price drop options?

tokidoki

Sure do.

Prior to final payment, you can get a reduction in the fare by contacting NCL.

After final payment, you can get a Future Cruise Credit in the amount of the price drop that you can apply to future cruise.  The FCC is credited to  your account after completion of the cruise with the price drop.

2 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

After final payment, you can get a Future Cruise Credit in the amount of the price drop that you can apply to future cruise.  The FCC is credited to  your account after completion of the cruise with the price drop.

I am in exactly this situation now.  Our balcony dropped $759 per person after final payment.  I checked with our TA, and she with NCL, and she reports we will each receive a $759 FCC after completing the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Question on how the one time price drop FCC works. I just received email from NCL advising they've granted us each $300 FCC after completion of our upcoming Hawaii to Alaska cruise on the Spirit.  Took less than a week to receive response so I was pleased 🙂

Once the Spirit cruise is completed and the credit is actually on our accounts how does it show up when it is applied to a cruise?   Is the cruise fare on the invoice reduced by the FCC or does it show as a payment towards total price of cruise.  I'm hoping it's the latter.

Thank you.

Edited by kjquilts

22 minutes ago, kjquilts said:

Question on how the one time price drop FCC works. I just received email from NCL advising they've granted us each $300 FCC after completion of our upcoming Hawaii to Alaska cruise on the Spirit.  Took less than a week to receive response so I was pleased 🙂

Once the Spirit cruise is completed and the credit is actually on our accounts how does it show up when it is applied to a cruise?   Is the cruise fare on the invoice reduced by the FCC or does it show as a payment towards total price of cruise.  I'm hoping it's the latter.

Thank you.

Pretty sure cruise fare is reduced - so no indication it's been applied, unfortunately.  I usually do a mock booking first, with notes on the "real" price, so I can still watch for price drops.