1-25-24 Thursday Weigh-In--A Month Ago Was Christmas

Belle

So the question is---During this months' time are you UP or Down or Stayed the Same.

If had Holiday weight gain, is if off now or still trying?

OK Holidays are over--now the time to start losing weight for Summer. (5 months)

So say at least TWO pounds a month=TEN pounds gone. (of course, hoping for more)

Still on cruise enjoying myself, not eating to much and can you believe not eating very

many desserts or ice cream

• Like 1

Thanks for these postings.  I don't often reply, but I do read them.  I did put on some holiday weight.  I have been working hard, and it's mostly gone.

Leaving in a few days for Auckland, NZ.  Four nights there before boarding a 7 night out of Brisbane, AU. 

I didn't quite make my goal yet, but I did lose close to 10 pounds. That will help. My clothes are fitting better.  

I will not have a problem skipping dessert on the ship.  I know what they taste like already.  It's things like pasta, and breads (and booze on a cruise) that I struggle with.  I hear that New Zealand, and Australia have very good fish and chips, yikes! 

It really is true, what they say; Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.  I just need to remind myself of this before ordering that pasta carbonara.  

• Like 1

Thanks for starting the thread Belle - Glad you are having a good time on your cruise.

my kids mama - nice that clothes are fitting better - Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise - I have never been to New Zealand and Australia - You'll have to let us know how your cruise goes.  I just love pasta carbonara ... that would be my downfall also.

Weighed myself this morning (amazing that I remembered).  I am the same as I was the last time - so I am happy (I had some chocolate one day).  Jan

• Like 1

Hi Belle, good that you are not overeating but still enjoying your cruise!

My kids mama, congrats on losing 10 lbs! I'm the same way with the carbs, ugh! Have a great NZ/AU vacation - sounds fun!

Jan, good for you staying the same! Chocolate...oh yum!

I have lost what I gained over the holidays and am feeling good about that. I pretty much stayed the same this week, just around .5 lb loss. I'll take it!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Terri

• Like 1

Good morning.   Great that everyone s n track with goals.  

im slowly getting better with eating.  No excuse for my over eating - not hungry -  but also don’t get full.  I know what my problem is just need to get on track which is the hardest part of eating properly.  

had successful right eye cataract surgery yesterday.  I was terrified - 2003 left eye surgery for a macular hole left me legally blind - due arrogance and  poor practice of the surgeon  (my Retinologist in Houston knew his name  and now bad reputation).  The clinic for my cataract surgery was beyond amazing - they understood my anxiety and tears.  One stressor behind me. 

my stressors are decreasing so hopefully I can get back on track.

• Like 2

January was a harder month for me than December believe it or not. It was a lonely month. Last week I injured myself (stupid accident) by stabbing myself in the leg with a box cutter so I’ve been very limited on what I can do and can’t hit the gym till the wound heals. 

I booked my next cruise which will be Alaska in September. 33 weeks to go which makes it physically possible to be at my goal weight by then. Really honestly though chances are I’ll be close but not quite there. 

So far I’ve lost 47 lb in 32 weeks. My goal is to loose at least another 38 lb but the rate at which I’m loosing is slowing. Loosing 85-95 lb takes time but I’m halfway woohoo.

• Like 1