Newegg deal. $50 off $500 Carnival Giftcard

17 minutes ago, mom2dea said:

Yes but it still say processing like it hasn’t been sent yet 

It's possible that there was a run on the deal and they just ran out and are waiting for more codes to send out. 

It's also possible that if you used a bank card, your bank may have taken the funds, but not released them to the merchant yet. 

Either way, you can give them a call 800-390-1119. They start answering after 8am PST. I've usually had a good experience when I have had to call em in the past. 

Edited by thenexus2k

4 hours ago, sfaaa said:

Just got mine 30 minutes ago. Took awhile.

I used the carnival master card for mine. They emailed me thinking it was a fraudulent charge I guess since it was for 3 cards.i had to inform the bank I was actually making the purchase then they sent my emails with the cards. Took a little bit but AARP took 3 weeks and several calls to get 2 $500 cards last year. I have bought from Newegg before with no issues.

We got 1 500. from Newegg last night.  We got it right away and applied it to our cruise.  It said it went through, but after checking Carnival website, our acct was never credited.  I call Carnival and they didn't see the payment.  She told me to go to Carnival.ourgiftcards.com to see how much was on the ecard.  There was still 500 on it.  She said they were having issues with some of these ecards.  She applied it for me.  After this, we went to AARP site and purchased 4 more and they went through immediately.  Next cruise paid in full!!

• Like 1