Refundable rate when adding all inclusive

molly361

46 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

After you select All Included, pay more for a refundable deposit should be at the bottom of the next page (travel preferences).

That option is not there when adding the extras 

Edited by molly361

24 minutes ago, molly361 said:

It was on the one I looked at.  What cruise are you looking at? And cabin type? I’ll try it.

16 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

It was on the one I looked at.  What cruise are you looking at? And cabin type? I’ll try it.

Balcony. V1. (Prime veranda)  $1692 no frills   Add $168 for refundable to that one. Equinox  dec 7 2024. Thanks 1 person. It's $2586 nrd

Edited by molly361

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Balcony. V1. (Prime veranda)  $1692 no frills   Add $168 for refundable to that one. Equinox  dec 7 2024. Thanks 1 person. It's $2586 nrd

I don't know why it doesn't give you the refundable option with AI (I tried it myself for this cruise and saw the same thing), but as a solo passenger, AI rarely makes sense.  If you do the math on the numbers you provided for non-refundable fares, the difference is about $128 per day which is more than it would cost you to buy a drink package and wi-fi separately.  

Personally, I would just focus on the cruise only fares and then add what you want after the fact.

3 minutes ago, prmssk said:

I don't know why it doesn't give you the refundable option with AI (I tried it myself for this cruise and saw the same thing), but as a solo passenger, AI rarely makes sense.  If you do the math on the numbers you provided for non-refundable fares, the difference is about $128 per day which is more than it would cost you to buy a drink package and wi-fi separately.  

Personally, I would just focus on the cruise only fares and then add what you want after the fact.

Thanks  that's what I ended up doing.  I was just wondering if I missed something there

I always suggest finding and using a good TA.

Mine always has a refundable fare at a better price then building

all these things in on line.

And I always have someone to help me with any problems too…

🙂

1 minute ago, brockmom said:

I always suggest finding and using a good TA.

Mine always has a refundable fare at a better price then building

all these things in on line.

And I always have someone to help me with any problems too…

🙂

I have one but he's sailing right now and I don't want to bother him with a cruise that isn't until December while he is on vacation 

• Like 3

On 1/27/2024 at 7:00 AM, molly361 said:

I think the option did not come up when I booked within final payment date.

Edited by Arzeena

On 1/27/2024 at 5:57 AM, molly361 said:

I can see the refundable additional amount on the basic booking but when adding the wifi and drink package that option is not there. Am I missing something?

It comes up but you have  first to click on the All Included option and then, on the next page, click the box where the refundable rate is listed.  

On 1/27/2024 at 7:28 AM, molly361 said:

I booked with a TA and they had package deals. Saved money plus the group package had refundable deposits