Cruising mamie

3 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Every Anthem cruise I have been on has a kettle in the cabin.   Maybe bring your own instant coffee to make in cabin or you can order free continental breakfast with coffee, no room service fee.

I have sailed the Ovation numerous times and there were always kettles in the cabin. Last year coming from Australia (B5B), they were on the first 3 legs until we got to Hawaii and they started removing them. My stewardess left mine since I was on for 2 more legs and I asked. It seems like such a waste of time to remove and put back depending on where they’re sailing to and from. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I have sailed the Ovation numerous times and there were always kettles in the cabin. Last year coming from Australia (B5B), they were on the first 3 legs until we got to Hawaii and they started removing them. My stewardess left mine since I was on for 2 more legs and I asked. It seems like such a waste of time to remove and put back depending on where they’re sailing to and from. 

Everyone is different. Some people do not need/want a kettle in their room. I would never use one so I would ask to have it removed on the first day. I could use the space for something else. To me, it seems like such a waste to put it in a room where it will never be used.