Flight Ease questions.

6 hours ago, madera1 said:

I booked cruise through a TA but did flight ease booking on line both times we used it. The last time was last month!

We book all of our cruises through various cruise/travel agencies but always do our own air (and land arrangements).  We see the cruise line air options (like Flightease) as just one option out of many.

Hank

8 hours ago, madera1 said:

I booked cruise through a TA but did flight ease booking on line both times we used it. The last time was last month!

2 hours ago, mawvkysc said:

I booked one way from Europe to Tampa to get home from a Transatlantic. I have a TA but was able to book the flights myself. 

2 hours ago, Hlitner said:

We book all of our cruises through various cruise/travel agencies but always do our own air (and land arrangements).  We see the cruise line air options (like Flightease) as just one option out of many.

Hank

Interesting. I can’t get off of the start page with the booking made thru a TA, so I did a mock booking (a hold) of the same cruise online and was able to get into flight ease no problem. After all that, the prices for my particular cruise weren’t much different than I had seen elsewhere. 
Thanks for the replies.

42 minutes ago, sunviking90 said:

Interesting. I can’t get off of the start page with the booking made thru a TA, so I did a mock booking (a hold) of the same cruise online and was able to get into flight ease no problem. After all that, the prices for my particular cruise weren’t much different than I had seen elsewhere. 
Thanks for the replies.

Lately that has been our eperience.  But you can sometimes find pretty decent Business Class/First Class fares although they are often "P" fares also sold by many consolitators.

Hank

• Like 1

When I access Princess website, I can get the Flight Quotes (e.g. options of airlines and time,..etc) from their website without booking any cruises.

From the Holland America website, can I get the Flight Quotes from their website?  I just want to check it on-line without contact anybody.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, HSBC said:

When I access Princess website, I can get the Flight Quotes (e.g. options of airlines and time,..etc) from their website without booking any cruises.

From the Holland America website, can I get the Flight Quotes from their website?  I just want to check it on-line without contact anybody.

Thanks!

Unfortunately not.  I often use Princess site to get my air fare quotes before booking.  Generally they are exactly the same.  HAL has some international business class fares that are exceptional notably from and to AMS but otherwise they are close to Princess .  It is the same provider. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, HSBC said:

Thanks!

You can do a "dummy" booking then search flights, but cannot search without a booking. You could try Princess - same provider and prices may be similar. 

• Thanks 1