The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday February 3rd,

kazu

19 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

I've seen the dog a few times as it's on our floor.  I've never heard a?sound from the dog.  It is always in the dog stroller, looking around curiously.  Still, I'm not convinced it's a support dog.

Lenda

@Quartzsite Cruiser  have you had an opportunity to speak to the owner of the dog?

• Like 1

Just now, erewhon said:

@Quartzsite Cruiser  have you had an opportunity to speak to the owner of the dog?

I could have spoken to her, but chose not too.  As long as the dog is not disturbing anyone, I felt it was better to leave things alone.  That doesn't mean I think non service dogs should be on ships.

Lenda

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

I could have spoken to her, but chose not too.  As long as the dog is not disturbing anyone, I felt it was better to leave things alone.  That doesn't mean I think non service dogs should be on ships.

Lenda

@Quartzsite Cruiser  thanks for your reply.    

9 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Don't worry!  He'll find it!

I mentioned this day in an earlier post.  My DGS Tyler has a Golden named Boomer.  What's your Golden's name?  I hope he doesn't "eat' shoes!  (last photo)

Very nice, but did they slice the banana and put it in the bowl first?  The slivered almonds are a nice touch.🍌

Jane, I'm glad to hear you have a diagnosis and will be getting treatment at the clinic this month.  I hope you can get in sooner, and are soon feeling much, much better!  We will definitely put you on our prayer list.

That is so cute!  The two cats got together and decided to finally show you some appreciation!  You've been so patient with them and now you will finally get your reward.😻❤️

Thank you Graham.  They will gratefully accept any and all prayers.  

Yes Rich, you can definitely blame misplacing a few emails on your cruise!  See Tina @0106??   I told you he would find them.😉

That's a beautiful kit Carolyn!  It will be so pretty when it gets finished.  Your flight over the Great Barrier Reef sounds great!

Definitely, we all hope and pray your pain relief comes sooner rather than later.  Best of luck to you and I hope you can enjoy your upcoming cruise. 🙏

I second Joy's post @DeeniEncinitas!  Wonderful photo of you and Shawn!  And your painting of Paisley is perfect, as always.  

Thank you Sandi.

The banana was sliced and underneath the lovely ice cream.