Changing dinner time?

carlmm

I have just booked a cruise but unfortunately I did not get my asked for late dining but was assigned early.

That is far too early for me (hey, I am European 😉)

Nothing else would be available.

What do you think is my chance of changing this on board?

Any experience?

Which ship? Are you in a suite or Aqua class?

If you are on an Edge class ship or either of those 2 cabin classes, there is no traditional dining. There is only Select, or any time dining. Just show up when you are ready to dine. If you are on an M or S class ship, just go to the MDR Maitre d' when you embark and ask to be changed to Anytime dining.

Edited by mom says
  • Like 1

Late dining is the easiest one to get changed to.  If you booked direct call the cruiseline and they can change, you might even be able to do it on the website or the app.    If you booked with a TA you will likely have to contact them to do it.   But it should not be a huge issue as late rarely is totally full.

• Like 1

If on E class it's whenever you wish.  If S or M class, you can change your dining time using your online booking.  Access "Manage your Reservation", then "Main Dining Seating Time".......Anytime, Early, Late...but if your choice isn't available (greyed out) then call before you sail or speak with the Maitre d' when you board.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

.  If S or M class, you can change your dining time using your online booking.  Access "Manage your Reservation", then "Main Dining Seating Time".......Anytime, Early, Late..

If booked with A TA then the option to change the dining time is not available on line, that must be done through the TA.

• Like 1