Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

At Serenity bar I ran into the couple from the shark tour and alchemy. They told me they heard alchemy is opening 30 mins early today. They’re always looking out for me…except for on the tour bus…

Feeling a bit guilty perhaps?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cflcruise said:

Feeling a bit guilty perhaps?

I think so. They keep bringing the story up at to people at the alchemy and whenever I mention something like..well the seats were full when we got there but the jump seat next to you was empty when you left…she gets very defensive. And I’m not even bringing it up. They keep bringing it up.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 20

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think so. They keep bringing the story up at to people at the alchemy and whenever I mention something like..well the seats were full when we got there but the jump seat next to you was empty when you left…she gets very defensive. And I’m not even bringing it up. They keep bringing it up.

Passive aggressive guilt, you are not allowed to participate 😜

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Cflcruise said:

Passive aggressive guilt, you are not allowed to participate 😜

Yeah because whoever they tell they always leave out the time factor. And the other person says “ohhh you were late!” No…I was early.

• Like 7

You are killing me with these dirty martinis which is my favorite drink and it definitely needs to have blue cheese stuffed olives. I have never had a muddled one though and I do like it dirty.🍸🍸Cheers.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_3685.jpeg

Here’s the difference in martinis. Leyla makes the best she muddles olives. When she’s on break like now…You’ll  notice the ones from Jefferson (Elvin) look almost like straight liquor because it basically is. But at least he’s hooking me up with the olives. Leyla makes so many of these that she’s cut back on olives over the course of the cruise.  she has gone down from 3 to 2 to 1. 

• Like 8

Ribs are definitely different. Less edible meat than usual. They used to come with cream corn and beans. I never at the beans but loved the cream corn. I’m not a coleslaw guy but I have occasionally had some cole slaws that temporarily changed my mind. This is not one of them.

• Like 8