Type of champagne currently available on the Equinox?

hrmkr

Sailing in 6 days.

We have the premium package and my wife likes to drink Cranberry and Champagne.  What are the premium champagnes currently being served?

The selection of champagne varies quite a bit from bar to bar.  I would go to the Sunset Bar as they have the best selection.  They had most of the champagnes available that were on the menu/app.  The other bars champagne lists were rather disappointing except for dinner dining venues.  This was on Millie.  I would expect it to be somewhat similar on Equinox...  Be prepared for an upcharge for some of the champagnes.

Edited by NMTraveller

4 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

M. Haslinger & Fils Brut Champagne seems to be whats available on the premium package lately.  You do have to watch them as they will try to pour the cheap crap.

Thanks for the info.  That is why I wanted to know which is the better one's to ask for and to see what is actually poured. 

We had that Champagne (M. Haslinger & Fils Brut Champagne) on our last Princess cruise too, and it makes me wonder if the producers are making it just for the cruise market.

All real Champagnes are fine but the low end ones, like this, lack character, so we often ask for a Spanish Cava instead, when in Luminae, as we find them to be a little bit more interesting.

19 minutes ago, Plato123 said:

We had that Champagne (M. Haslinger & Fils Brut Champagne) on our last Princess cruise too, and it makes me wonder if the producers are making it just for the cruise market.

All real Champagnes are fine but the low end ones, like this, lack character, so we often ask for a Spanish Cava instead, when in Luminae, as we find them to be a little bit more interesting.

Sorry to interrupt, but just noted in passing.

Yes…. Do agree with the Cava suggestion….. Think the onboard offerings are for constructed for the cruise market or for spraying, not for one’s palate to enjoy.