LIVE - Reflection Feb. 25

Sherry MGM

So I posted on Feb. 27 and then nobody commented so I assumed that nobody was reading my posts.  I gave up since that is a lot of work to not get comments or questions on.  The rest of my trip was very nice.  No footstool on my balcony, my room was in very good condition except for chair at the desk (peeling and dirty).  I would be more than happy to answer any questions any of you might have.  Thanks for reading.

45 minutes ago, Sherry MGM said:

So I posted on Feb. 27 and then nobody commented so I assumed that nobody was reading my posts.  I gave up since that is a lot of work to not get comments or questions on.  The rest of my trip was very nice.  No footstool on my balcony, my room was in very good condition except for chair at the desk (peeling and dirty).  I would be more than happy to answer any questions any of you might have.  Thanks for reading.

Is it too late to request that you please continue to share the rest of your Reflection journey with us? I was so enjoying your posts. I just found your live review this evening was I was looking for recent Reflection information. Please don't leave us hanging. We need to know the outcome of all of your journey goals! 

• Like 4

no worries!  I struggled through my last "live from" review. 

Next ones will be short and more a  summation with a few pics!

I ate much healthier food than I normally do.  Absolutely nothing was deep fried except for this jalapeno which I just had to photograph since I was certain that I had been served a deep fried mouse lol.  

IMG_1117.thumb.jpeg.8d8899fb56dc63b3d0bbda9e089150f4.jpeg

It was so good!  I very much enjoyed the menu and service in Blu.  

Exercise, I took the stairs during the day but elevators in the evening when wearing heels, I walked laps up on what is called the jogging track but the sign ironically says no running, and you have to walk through the smoking section on every lap.  Instead of returning for the ship offered yoga classes I made my own private yoga studio on my balcony with self guided videos from YouTube. 
IMG_3461.thumb.jpeg.2b722247a5f5ef0e0c08d8b6316dcbf9.jpeg

I was very thoughtful of others and only played my video as loud as necessary to hear it and only after I put my head to the deck and looked both directions for feet on any nearby balconies.

As for drinking less alcohol, well I tried lol.

Sleep was very deep and restful and I never heard any noise from outside my cabin.

I did not set foot on land the entire cruise and found the ship to be very enjoyable on port days.  There was a very large group of travel agents on board, I heard that there were 800 of them and if you tried going to the buffet for lunch during their lunch break it was not a pleasant experience.  

As for Aqua class, I love dining in BLU so for me it is worth it.  I don’t go to the specialty restaurants as I don’t want to miss a meal in BLU.

Disembarking in Fort Lauderdale was very fast and easy, I had breakfast in BLU and left the restaurant at 8:00 and was in a cab 20 minutes later.  

All in all I had a wonderfully relaxing time, very therapeutic and I’m already looking at doing it again in the fall.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for your time doing this review. It seems the 800 travel agents on board has stirred up some ill feelings - see other posts on this board.  Hopefully no other huge groups like that for a while. 

We're boarding on 7 April and have just received our luggage tags etc. so getting very close!!   Excited to be trying Celebrity for the first time.

Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2024 at 9:27 AM, Sherry MGM said:

I was certain that I had been served a deep fried mouse lol.  

IMG_1117.thumb.jpeg.8d8899fb56dc63b3d0bbda9e089150f4.jpeg

reminds me of this....

darn, somebody already posted it.

Fine. I'll post a different one.

image.jpeg.9bc33a0a78b235185c235688bcccb654.jpeg

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Haha 3