Carnival Imagination July 1999

Quacks

I need help regarding a cruise we took with Carnival in July 1999 on the imagination. I want to say we left 7/10 (Saturday) and came back 7/17 (Saturday). I know it was a long time ago. I was trying to find the itinerary for this cruise. Can anybody help?  I know it’s a lot to ask.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You might have a little better luck if you ask on the portion of Cruise Critic devoted to Carnival, located here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/133-carnival-cruise-lines/

As you have cruised with Carnival, you are automatically a member of their frequent cruisers club. If you go to the Carnival website, and create a log in for that site, you should be able to see your past cruises.

• Like 2

Your Carnival account will show your cruise date and ship but for some reason they have removed the stateroom number that used to show up with this info. Why they got rid of the stateroom number I don't know. I liked having the number so if I wanted to rebook the same room it would be easy to find. Now I just archive my cruise emails so I have the room number etc.

12 hours ago, Quacks said:

I need help regarding a cruise we took with Carnival in July 1999 on the imagination. I want to say we left 7/10 (Saturday) and came back 7/17 (Saturday). I know it was a long time ago. I was trying to find the itinerary for this cruise. Can anybody help?  I know it’s a lot to ask.

Are you sure about the cruise date and length? The Imagination was sailing out of Miami. There was a 5-night sailing that left on July 12 that went to Calica / Cancun and Grand Cayman. The next sailing was a 5-night that left on July 17 that went to Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman.

3 hours ago, Chip1 said:

Are you sure about the cruise date and length? The Imagination was sailing out of Miami. There was a 5-night sailing that left on July 12 that went to Calica / Cancun and Grand Cayman. The next sailing was a 5-night that left on July 17 that went to Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman.

Out first cruise was in July 1999 on Imagination,  the 5-night Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman itinerary. I believe it was the July 17 sailing. I agree with you that the Imagination did 5 day sailings then.

My wife and I got married while sailing on Imagination in March 1999.  The wedding was arranged by Carnival.  We got married during the port stop in St. Thomas.  We were taken to St. Thomas city hall to sign documents, then had a beachside ceremony on Emerald Beach.  

It was a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mfs2k said:

My wife and I got married while sailing on Imagination in March 1999.  The wedding was arranged by Carnival.  We got married during the port stop in St. Thomas.  We were taken to St. Thomas city hall to sign documents, then had a beachside ceremony on Emerald Beach.  

It was a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise. 

I guess we should celebrate our 25th anniversary.

Here is some info I found on an archive of the Carnival website from 1999:

From December 5, 1998, through May 22, 1999, the IMAGINATION will sail on alternating Eastern and Western Caribbean seven day cruises.  Starting Saturday, June 5, 1999, the IMAGINATION will begin 4 and 5 day cruises from Miami to the Western Caribbean.