Boston Cruise Terminal Baggage Drop Off

Trying to figure out where the baggage drop off is at the terminal. Looking at Google Street View I'm assuming you can pull over at "Terminal 2" ?  My plan is to drop our bags off with my wife, and then drive down to Parking at "C" lot and walk back to check it. I already made reservations and paid for the parking

29 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Trying to figure out where the baggage drop off is at the terminal. Looking at Google Street View I'm assuming you can pull over at "Terminal 2" ?  My plan is to drop our bags off with my wife, and then drive down to Parking at "C" lot and walk back to check it. I already made reservations and paid for the parking

That’s the way to plan it. There is only one large terminal building so it should be easy accept for the traffic. If there are police guiding cars, just lay him know what you are doing and he’ll direct you. Terminal is on the left and street is a one way. 

can you post a phone number for Lot C st. Parking?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nanatravel said:

That’s the way to plan it. There is only one large terminal building so it should be easy accept for the traffic. If there are police guiding cars, just lay him know what you are doing and he’ll direct you. Terminal is on the left and street is a one way. 

can you post a phone number for Lot C st. Parking?

Thanks!

I booked it thru the "ParkWhiz" App.... The parking lot is "1 Black Falcon Ave

+16174822487    When I called the guy said you don't need to make a reservation..... I laughed to myself thinking I've heard that one before. The lot looks like it might hold 200 cars

Baggage drop off will be closer to the door, then you will need to get in line to get inside.

Just note that Lot C is not the official port parking lot. The official parking lot is at 93 Fargo Street and offers a shuttle.