Website Issue Searching Cabins

For the past 3 days I have been trying to search on the X website for cabins on a couple of cruises. I can get to the actual cruises without any issues. My problem arises when I click on a different deck to search. It freezes on the deck that is loaded when the category comes up as a suggested cabin. I know cabins are available on other decks because when I ask for a List View they show up. Anyone else having this issue or a suggestion on how to correct it? I figured when it happened it was due to some site maintenance going on over the weekend, but it’s still happening today (Monday). 

And no, I don’t want to flip between sites to check cabin location. 

Posted (edited)

Cannot mention them here, but many large on line cruise travel agencies have websites where available cabins on most any cruise are easily searchable by category and you will get flashing dots over every cabin available in category you are checking.

Edited by edgee

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

I have had that issue for 3-4 days on my IPad.   When I go my laptop no problem.  

I’ll be home in a couple of days and try on my desktop. Been trying on my phone. 

30 minutes ago, RICCruisers said:

I’ll be home in a couple of days and try on my desktop. Been trying on my phone. 

Works fine on my phone today.  Did need to uninstall and reinstall the app a few months ago.  Android.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Works fine on my phone today.  Did need to uninstall and reinstall the app a few months ago.  Android.

The problem isn’t with the app that I am aware of.  When trying to book a cruise  through the website I select a category, say Sky Suite, a deck plan opens with a cabin highlighted.  You can see other open cabins but you can not select them.  Also you can see there are other decks with open  cabins but you are no able to switch decks.  Website works fine on laptop but not tablet. 

Edited by jelayne

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

Works fine on my newish iPad…maybe try clearing any history/website data relating to Celebrity.

I can't find a way to do that.  I can clear history for Today, today and yesterday, and all history but not for just for 1 website or app. 

Where do I find the option to clear  data for a specific  website?

Thanks

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

I can't find a way to do that.  I can clear history for Today, today and yesterday, and all history but not for just for 1 website or app. 

Where do I find the option to clear  data for a specific  website?

Thanks

On my iPad..settings>safari>advanced>website data…look for Celebrity, swipe it left to delete data from that specific site.