Is Pellegrino or Perrier mineral water available in MDR?

philv

Posted (edited)

Sailing on the Caribbean Princess March 17. Does anyone know if Pellegrino or Perrier mineral water is available in the MDR?

Edited by philv

• philv changed the title to Is Pellegrino or Perrier mineral water available in MDR?
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, philv said:

Sailing on the Caribbean Princess March 17. Does anyone know if Pellegrino or Perrier mineral water is available in the MDR?

Pellegrino is normally available on all ships and they had it on the Caribbean Princess a few months ago.

I was offered Perrier on a cruise when they were out of Pellegrino in the MDR last year but I can’t remember which ship it was.

Edited by Torfamm

I was on the Caribbean and requested Pellegrino from the bar.  Only Good Sprits (I guess its called Lobby Bar on the CB) bar on Deck 5 had them.  ONCE, I was standing there and saw 4 passengers at the counter...all with Pellegrino.  But when I asked, they said they ran out and handed me a Perrier.  

I have requested Pellegrino when I exchange my mini-bar.  This past fall, I was brought 2 four packs.  (Did 2 voyages on the CB 2023 and one more coming up this year.)

If you request it in the MDR, it will come from the Lobby Bar.  Hopefully they will have an ample supply.