Having issues with web site

I have been trying to log in and check my HIA reservation for the last week. Tried the Navigator to book dinner reservations and that won’t work. Had a few cruises with Holland and this is first time this has happened. Last cruise I called them to book spa and also it was difficult to get anywhere. Should ne able to clearly see my booking and my obc. Funny thing is I was able to book excursions and get the credit for that. Guess I will call them and hope for the best. Also I have flight ease and that does not show up. I would like to book another cruise but am frustrated with not being able to access my obc and account. What’s going on?

HAL's IT leaves a lot to be desired. Navigator isn't fully functional until you're onboard, so keep trying on the computer.  Some days I can get online and do whatever I need to. Other days, nada. Try a different browser or open an incognito chrome window or an InPrivate window in Edge. The incognito window works for me when the website is being what my niece's kid would describe as "poopy."

• Like 1

As first timers on HAL I have to remark that their IT is the worst of any of the multiple lines we have traveled with. I thought nothing could be worse than MSC but HAL is the worst by far. We had to call to get our excursion list and book excursions. Apparently there are no speciality restaurants on Oosterdam according to our cruise planner. 

Honestly puts me off booking with them again. 

24 minutes ago, TheJester said:

As first timers on HAL I have to remark that their IT is the worst of any of the multiple lines we have traveled with. I thought nothing could be worse than MSC but HAL is the worst by far. We had to call to get our excursion list and book excursions. Apparently there are no speciality restaurants on Oosterdam according to our cruise planner. 

I'm seeing Pinnacle Grill on the Oosterdam on cruisedeckplans, as well as the Canaletto section of the buffet. Unless they've taken those out, your cruise planner is giving you bad info.

9 hours ago, TheJester said:

Specialty restaurant reservations aren't available until a few months before your cruise.  Check back occasionally and see when they open up.

~Nancy

• Like 1

Once specialty dining opens up, book as soon as you are able. Only a bit over half of the reservation slots can be booked in advance, and a lot of people booked Have It All, which increases demand for specialty dining by a lot.

We sail on the Rotterdam in 3 weeks. There's not a Canaletto booking slot to be had. Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind availability is mostly very early or very late.