Live From Celebrity Constellation 3/11-3/23

13 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Welcome back 😃

Thanks. Glad to be here. Looks like Celebrity did a good job celebrating St Patrick’s Day! 

I loved the drunks McDrunkerson sign and the Guinness Chicken in the buffet! 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, perfect match said:

Thanks. Glad to be here. Looks like Celebrity did a good job celebrating St Patrick’s Day! 

I loved the drunks McDrunkerson sign and the Guinness Chicken in the buffet! 😂

I was honestly not expecting it! They went next level celebrating the holiday!

Carnival is usually the go to for celebrating a holiday at a 10/10 but they did an amazing job here!

• Like 2

Back in the room having resisted the urge to give in to the drunken munchies. I've got to shave off some calories somewhere.

The hour difference all cruise has been nice. Now we are losing another hour which will be great tomorrow,  but sometime real soon I will have two hours to pay back, and that's not gonna be fun.

Good night everyone 😴 

• Like 4

Having checked the cruets, I should like to move on to a new area of concern: carpets. The ones in the pictures above are probably supposed to look lush and expansive and disguise any spillages, but they don’t. They look like a major ink fight has taken place, or perhaps that Jackson Pollock has been having a very bad time. Are they really that off putting?

Good morning. 

We have lost another hour and as such ship time is currently at 815. Way too early for me and I may lay here and see if I can get back to sleep but I'm not really sleepy still.

No formal plans today in port just going to take a wander around the port in Limon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, exlondoner said:

Having checked the cruets, I should like to move on to a new area of concern: carpets. The ones in the pictures above are probably supposed to look lush and expansive and disguise any spillages, but they don’t. They look like a major ink fight has taken place, or perhaps that Jackson Pollock has been having a very bad time. Are they really that off putting?

I will keep an eye out 🧐

• Thanks 1

Thought about doing mdr since I was up so early but didn't want to sit for a meal this morning. Elite breakfast was an option but the continental offerings didn't appeal. The free drinks did but I still didn't make it.

Still a little hungry but yesterday I gained 2.4, so need to back off a little  😬.

image.thumb.png.d6fada78d3fdad9f1a6953e06441bce9.png

• Like 3

Back on the ship, and as luck would have it, our room is being cleaned again. Hanging out in Cellar Masters for a few minutes. I'm hoping he's brought my laundry this morning as I'm running low.

My mom got some shopping in. Very large shopping area right at the port. Vendors were more personable here than in Colon and not too pushy. 

20240318_113114.thumb.jpg.22dc75bd0f1557f79ba4805c7cc0d9bf.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

I like the carpet in Cellar Masters but my mom is not a fan. Says it looks like mold. I just like the bright color, a lot are brown and beige.

17107803463364269229778462876917.thumb.jpg.000d74b0c815e6223679a5ef06b740d7.jpg

I see your point about a bright colour, but it does rather look as if someone has spilt a lot of green paint. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I see your point about a bright colour, but it does rather look as if someone has spilt a lot of green paint. 

I like your analogy of spilt paint better than my mom's of mold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am sailing Connie in September, as I read she goes right into drydock after the upcoming TA. Cańt wait so see what they have in store for her. 

Just debarked Infinity two days ago- and they a pretty good job of refurbishing her. I expect they will do the same for Connie. Have a good last few days on board. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Breakfast at the buffet this morning. 

1710773338479156973188034934250.thumb.jpg.694019a17ccdb507aed3d2b49f15f73a.jpg

17107733525348208873217474264483.thumb.jpg.b2491931f27bb0e4e11d3c348d92b695.jpg

very hearty breakfast.. woukd keep.me til late afternoon snack!  looks good

9 minutes ago, Germancruiser said:

I am sailing Connie in September, as I read she goes right into drydock after the upcoming TA. Cańt wait so see what they have in store for her. 

Just debarked Infinity two days ago- and they a pretty good job of refurbishing her. I expect they will do the same for Connie. Have a good last few days on board. 

Thanks!

She is in pretty good shape already except for her elevators. 

• Like 1