MDR Menu Location

Remind me, where do I go in the app to find the daily dinner menus for the main dining room?  I thought you went to "Dining:" at the bottom of the app, selected "Main Dining" and then a main dining room and you'd be able to pull it up but mine doesn't show anything in there.  Cruise leaves in two weeks so it's not that far out!

17 hours ago, wampuscat7 said:

In the app, menus show up for our cruise on one deck of the MDR but not the other decks. No idea why.

Yeah I saw this on our cruise from last year but I tried looking at all three floors of the MDR and nothing.  

I found the generic menus on the web but I've got a 9 night sailing in two weeks so wanted to see what menu was each night, in order to plan what night I'm doing specialty dining.  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Den7Cruiser said:

How do I do that? Can't figure it out. Thanks!

Navigate to your list of upcoming cruises

Scroll all the way to the bottom and click browse our ships

Choose the ship you will be going on

Choose the current cruise date

Choose dining

Choose Main dining.  You may have to check each deck to see which one shows menus

• Like 2

@Den7Cruiser

When you follow @lovesthebeach2 line by line instruction on post #10, be aware that it normally will not allow you to go to an earlier day of the cruise. It allows 'today's' menu or a future menu for the duration of that specific cruise. I.E., if it is the last night of the cruise, you will only see one menu and nothing else.

Suggestion, use the instructions on post #10 late in the first day of the current cruise. This will allow you menu access for the complete cruise.

It has always worded for me.

23 hours ago, Den7Cruiser said:

Remind me, where do I go in the app to find the daily dinner menus for the main dining room?  I thought you went to "Dining:" at the bottom of the app, selected "Main Dining" and then a main dining room and you'd be able to pull it up but mine doesn't show anything in there.  Cruise leaves in two weeks so it's not that far out!

That's interesting - our cruise isn't for three months yet I can see the menus for all three MDR's, all seven days of the cruise using the steps you mention above. I didn't have to select a specific cruise since we only have one booked at the moment.

5 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Navigate to your list of upcoming cruises

Scroll all the way to the bottom and click browse our ships...

Wondering if guys are all on iPhones?  I think our apps vary slightly because I don't have an option to Browse Our Ships.  The closest I come is "Cruises" and it takes me to a page where I can purchase my next cruise lol.

Thank you for the step by step instructions, I appreciate you trying to help!

7 minutes ago, joepeka said:

That's interesting - our cruise isn't for three months yet I can see the menus for all three MDR's, all seven days of the cruise using the steps you mention above. I didn't have to select a specific cruise since we only have one booked at the moment.

And yes, that's how it worked for me last summer, when I was researching my cruise prior to September.  

Oh well!

Thanks everyone!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Den7Cruiser said:

Wondering if guys are all on iPhones?  I think our apps vary slightly because I don't have an option to Browse Our Ships.  The closest I come is "Cruises" and it takes me to a page where I can purchase my next cruise lol.

And yes, that's how it worked for me last summer, when I was researching my cruise prior to September.  

Oh well!

Thanks everyone!

@Den7Cruiser

Do not give up yet. I am using the Android app.

1. start the app/

2.Tap the center calendar at the top between the ship and person.

3. It should show a drop down of your cruise days.

4. At the very bottom, tap the "Change Ship/Dates"

5 It goes to "Your upcoming cruises."

6. Finger scroll to the bottom.

7. Select "Browse our ships".

8. Select your next cruise ship .

9. Select the earliest cruise date which will be a current cruise going on right now, today.

10. The menus and activities should appear as if you are on ship at the current moment.

Let me know where this fails for you and I will try and give screenshots if needed.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Den7Cruiser said:

Oh well!

Thanks everyone!

I’m on apple products. The Browse our ships is on the main screen that shows all your cruises , what you’re looking at is in a particular cruise. You need to be on the main screen that says “Your Upcoming Cruises”. Then you scroll to the bottom of your list of cruises and follow the rest of the directions I wrote 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Den7Cruiser said:

It's moot now that you've found the menus (congrats!), but I'm on Android so it appears the RCI app is a bit different between the platforms.

16 hours ago, joepeka said:

It's moot now that you've found the menus (congrats!), but I'm on Android so it appears the RCI app is a bit different between the platforms.

Yes, Android instructions are as follows, per Engineroom Snipe:

Do not give up yet. I am using the Android app.

1. start the app/

2.Tap the center calendar at the top between the ship and person.

3. It should show a drop down of your cruise days.

4. At the very bottom, tap the "Change Ship/Dates"

5 It goes to "Your upcoming cruises."

6. Finger scroll to the bottom.

7. Select "Browse our ships".

8. Select your next cruise ship .

9. Select the earliest cruise date which will be a current cruise going on right now, today.

10. The menus and activities should appear as if you are on ship at the current moment.

Let me know where this fails for you and I will try and give screenshots if needed.

On 3/9/2024 at 2:06 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

I’m on apple products. The Browse our ships is on the main screen that shows all your cruises , what you’re looking at is in a particular cruise. You need to be on the main screen that says “Your Upcoming Cruises”. Then you scroll to the bottom of your list of cruises and follow the rest of the directions I wrote 

So strange I have an Iphone and those directions do not work for me, when I get to the bottom of the page all I get is how to add a new cruise.  But the directions for an Android do work for me,

1 hour ago, clochette said:

So strange I have an Iphone and those directions do not work for me, when I get to the bottom of the page all I get is how to add a new cruise.  But the directions for an Android do work for me,

This is where I see it…on the way bottom of my cruise home page where it says

“Browse Our Ships”

image.thumb.jpeg.fb32925814899ff7590ca3b01d6c2236.jpeg