reliabel transportation from LAX to the Port of LA

Just used primetimeshuttle.com two weeks ago and was very impressed. We opted for the town car service which was $77.05 total (town car price includes tip). We used a taxi back to the airport after the cruise which is $45 set rate plus tip. We had originally planned the LA tour but it was canceled so we took the taxi. It was much easier then we expected both directions.

BonVoyage

Dawna

We used Supershuttle. They're about the same as Primetime shuttle except their buses/vans are blue instead of red. We didn't have any problems with them getting us to the ship. I should have just purchased RT tickets with them as they were there when we got off the ship and ready to take people back to the airport. Instead I paid a premium to use RCI's bus and had to wait until they filled it before we left.

We just used Primetime Shuttle last week--very good service. It was $64 for two people round trip LAX-pier-LAX. They were prompt, courteous, reliable--- I would reccommend them! Also, Primetime was a few dollars cheaper than Super Shuttle.

Didn't see the number of people you need to transport, but for 2, I use Sunny Limo-a private town car for 2 is $75.00-way better than a shuttle for the same price, as long as you don't have too many people or bags.

888 546-6678-I speak to Tony!!

Have fun.

Archived