vanishing booking page?????

chrism23

Hi,  hopefully this is just a quickie.  I have been working on an August booking on the My Bookings page (there are 7 previous.  Just about done. 

And the page for the August trip has disappeared, gone poof!,  Has this, or is, happening to anyone else.?    I know this is stupid but I am stumped.  TIA

Thanks. I think I have a problem. There was also a print letter saying they had to switch one of the ports.  So I am shut out for the excursion pages too.  Guess I wait for a live human tomorrow to solve the problem.   Glitches like this are is unlike them.

Posted (edited)

Don't forget that many businesses do work on their systems in the middle of the night between Saturday and Sunday when the fewest people are using them. Glitches resolve themselves when it's finished.

Edited by Texas Tillie

I had an issue with 'MySilversea' some time ago. They merged my account with the Memsahibs.

I contacted a help line who said that they will only deal with post cruise problems. Please contact your PCC. Really?

I contacted said PCC who told me in no uncertain terms that it was nothing to do with her and any queries should come via my TA.

Customer services at its best ..... not🥴

On 3/10/2024 at 7:12 PM, chrism23 said:

Hi,  hopefully this is just a quickie.  I have been working on an August booking on the My Bookings page (there are 7 previous.  Just about done. 

And the page for the August trip has disappeared, gone poof!,  Has this, or is, happening to anyone else.?    I know this is stupid but I am stumped.  TIA

I hope your fix is a quick one. Mine has been a pain and still not fixed. Mysilversea does not show either my last cruise which was last December or the one we have booked currently. Like you it just went 'poof' before our last cruise, in my case about 6 weeks. My TA contacted SS for me and they tried resetting the password etc but no joy. They said the problem was I had 2 email addresses registered (which I did as had to use a different one 10 years ago for a cruise but all new ones have been with my current email). The IT dept were supposed to contact me directly to fix it but never did - I didn't press it at the time as I used my husband's account to log and and complete stuff and didn't want them to inadvertently mess up our restaurant or excursion bookings. I have been meaning to phone them to get a resolution but been a bit slack and haven't got round to it. I am currently still using DH's account to book things. His account is fine (touch wood). 

Good luck.