Move-Up: I got the email that X received my offer some time ago. Where do I check the status of my offer??

dlh015

I know, this has been discussed here many times but the search function ws useless for this...and I didn't write anything down 🥺

The email I got only gave me a link to a place where I could Modify or Cancel my offer...is that also the place where they might put a status?? 

I sure can't find any other place to look...

Thanks!

• Like 1

Yes...click on the email link and it'll either show pending or will be frozen (greyed out) which means you will/won't get the cabin.  Usually there's no action on bids until a few weeks before sailing, but I've had an accepted bid a month before sail date.

2 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Yes...click on the email link and it'll either show pending or will be frozen (greyed out) which means you will/won't get the cabin.  Usually there's no action on bids until a few weeks before sailing, but I've had an accepted bid a month before sail date.

What if you made several bids and they're all grayed out and say expired, except for one that says pending?

7 minutes ago, Peteymil said:

What if you made several bids and they're all grayed out and say expired, except for one that says pending?

well that could be good, Check your credit card to see if the payment has gone through as that happens first

Posted (edited)

You get an e-mail that says your offer was accepted.  It can happen 45 days out or later depending upon your offer.  It will also show up on your credit card.

Edited by NMTraveller

One more thing.  If your offer is accepted,  your luggage tags may not be updated.  At least ours weren't...  No problem though.  Just get luggage tags from the cruise port or modify with a marker.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

One more thing.  If your offer is accepted,  your luggage tags may not be updated.  At least ours weren't...  No problem though.  Just get luggage tags from the cruise port or modify with a marker.

Thank you, the cruise is still two months out so I can't check in until the 21st, so I'm hoping it's accepted before then

31 minutes ago, Peteymil said:

Thank you, the cruise is still two months out so I can't check in until the 21st, so I'm hoping it's accepted before then

Always possible, but our two move ups were accepted 4 days and 2 days before our cruise.  Fingers crossed.

10 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Always possible, but our two move ups were accepted 4 days and 2 days before our cruise.  Fingers crossed.

our move up for April 22 was done mid Feb.  there were a lot of empty cabins. The lower cheaper ones are nor selling