RCL Site Charging wrong price from that shown, can I call them?

At the RCL planner page, the Beach Club is showing 98.99 for adults and 88.99 for kids as a special, but if i go to reserve and add adults they show up at 158.99.

If i call RCL would they honor the lower price? 4 Adults $60 savings your into real money.

image.thumb.png.1a36ae034ac633fcfb7c850696540787.png

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Neosophy said:

At the RCL planner page, the Beach Club is showing 98.99 for adults and 88.99 for kids as a special, but if i go to reserve and add adults they show up at 158.99.

If i call RCL would they honor the lower price? 4 Adults $60 savings your into real money.

image.thumb.png.1a36ae034ac633fcfb7c850696540787.png

Of course give them a call when they open up in the morning. Tell them what happened and I'm sure they're sorted out and if they don't tell them you got a screenshot of it.😁

Edited by mpdog42

20 minutes ago, bigmoose7563 said:

Don't get your hopes up, it clearly says 50% off is the kids offer and they will probably say it is just a glitch on the front page but the price at checkout is correct

RCL consistently has price issues due to poor IT implementation of changes/promos.  They need to start being held accountable so maybe in the future they will be some time and effort into making sure these things do not happen again.  I think everyone should start reporting these issues.

16 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

RCL consistently has price issues due to poor IT implementation of changes/promos.  They need to start being held accountable so maybe in the future they will be some time and effort into making sure these things do not happen again.  I think everyone should start reporting these issues.

“Held accountable”? Very few corporations honor typos or misprints, nor are legally required to do so. 

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

“Held accountable”? Very few corporations honor typos or misprints, nor are legally required to do so. 

It is 1 thing if it is a occasional mistake, but RCL is known for consistently having pricing discrepancies.  Depending on the state there are laws regarding price errors and customers can report these to Consumer protection agencies.  I am sure if they get enough complaints something will start to happen.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

It is 1 thing if it is an occasional mistake, but RCL is known for consistently having pricing discrepancies.  Depending on the state there are laws regarding price errors and customers can report these to Consumer protection agencies.  I am sure if they get enough complaints something will start to happen.

But they aren’t discrepancies; the price is always listed as “pricing from”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1