Sun Princess - Spellbound question

14 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Uh oh. It’s not on the app anymore. Maybe it won’t be ready for our sailing as planned. Now I have to obsess about something else!  😜

Same here. I saw it on my dining options last night. Did not book, as I am possibly cancelling that booking.

it is gone today.

Going, going, gone!  I'll join your obsession😬.....I'm a little type A too!  Been planning this cruise since last summer (first cruise in over 20 years to celebrate our 55th anniversary).  Cruising has really changed & Princess isn't making things any easier for me to keep up.  Love planning our travels but this hasn't been a "pleasant" experience.🚢:classic_wacko:  Hoping for a little "magic" to happen (pun intended!).

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Uh oh. It’s not on the app anymore. Maybe it won’t be ready for our sailing as planned. Now I have to obsess about something else!  😜

It’s not in my app anymore either but my reservation still shows on my calendar in the app.

1 minute ago, SJpaul said:

anyone on the March 29th cruise able to book?  I soo want to do this for our 30th anniversary dinner

We’ve been told it isn’t available until the 4/8 cruise. They may have some “by invitation only” seatings to try it out and that would mean suites. But again it’s an uneducated guess

2 hours ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

What time did you book?

I’m a little (some would say a lot!) neurotic so I’m checking every hour or so!  🤪

I booked around 5pm yesterday, I had been checking periodically. There is a pending charge on my credit card. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, labcoat99 said:

I booked around 5pm yesterday, I had been checking periodically. There is a pending charge on my credit card. 

I also have a pending charge on my card.  

We also purchased on Friday. 59day is Sunday. Still pending charge on the credit card. . What concerbs me is my dining reservation. (As of yesterday still showing my reservation with Spellbound on the journey), now just showing reservation at 5pm, shared, but No Location!

Will keep close eyes to see what happens tomorrow. People who already booked let's report whats our strategy?

thanks!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, seapad said:

We also purchased on Friday. 59day is Sunday. Still pending charge on the credit card. . What concerbs me is my dining reservation. (As of yesterday still showing my reservation with Spellbound on the journey), now just showing reservation at 5pm, shared, but No Location!

Will keep close eyes to see what happens tomorrow. People who already booked let's report whats our strategy?

thanks!

I have something similar, except that it says 6:30 (the time I booked).  Yesterday it said Spellbound.  Today, there’s no venue listed.  How can Princess continue to do these sorts of annoying things to people?  Why do they keep getting it wrong??  Incidentally, it still shows “Spellbound,” with the correct time, date, etc., under “Dining Reservations.”  I just don’t understand why the app is so unstable, especially when you are forced to use it for pretty much everything.

Edited by CatMom72

This is what is showing in my app. It shows the correct reservation time of 5 pm but nothing about Spellbound. I think we all need to keep checking the app and report back when anyone can see Spellbound showing up in the app again. IMG_6714.thumb.png.db7d4bb47b336f99da8bb1ec45ddde58.png

IMG_6715.thumb.png.85b18f2a4f91685a2f539dcbad248c6f.png

1 minute ago, KLM3164 said:

This is what is showing in my app. It shows the correct reservation time of 5 pm but nothing about Spellbound. I think we all need to keep checking the app and report back when anyone can see Spellbound showing up in the app again. IMG_6714.thumb.png.db7d4bb47b336f99da8bb1ec45ddde58.png

IMG_6715.thumb.png.85b18f2a4f91685a2f539dcbad248c6f.png

Go to your dining reservations.  It will show up in there.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CatMom72 said:

Go to your dining reservations.  It will show up in there.

Thanks. I found it and it does say Spellbound. Taking a screenshot just in case it disappears.

Posted (edited)

Invites going out to passengers on the current cruise. This passenger booked it on the app when it opened up - although it's not showing anymore  (Credit Ron R)

spellbound-invite.thumb.jpg.ee5313954142f1cb8c97f39c497efd06.jpg

Edited by dides
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Tigger Mom said:

Just did Princess Chat. Was told Spellbound cannot be booked at this time. I'm on May 18th sailing. 

Wonder what this means to those of us who have booked with credit card pending. Hope it will come back up soon

1 minute ago, seapad said:

Wonder what this means to those of us who have booked with credit card pending. Hope it will come back up soon

I'm guessing bookings and pending transactions will be cancelled - just like those early Love by Britto bookings.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dides said:

I'm guessing bookings and pending transactions will be cancelled - just like those early Love by Britto bookings.

@dides I’m not saying they won’t do this, but what would be the reason for it?  Love by Britto was not ready, so it makes sense that those bookings got canceled.  But Spellbound is ready to go.  There’s no good reason to cancel those who have already booked.

3 minutes ago, CatMom72 said:

@dides I’m not saying they won’t do this, but what would be the reason for it?  Love by Britto was not ready, so it makes sense that those bookings got canceled.  But Spellbound is ready to go.  There’s no good reason to cancel those who have already booked.

Nope there isn't - but someone made the decision to prevent further bookings.

• Thanks 1