IOS Central Park Cabins - Shutters

Has anyone been able to figure out which Central Park cabins on Icon of the Seas are not obstructed by the shutters? I've been able to work out a few from photos, but not all decks. I'm looking to switch into one of these cabins and would really like to avoid the shutters.  Thanks!

I can’t answer the question asked by the OP, but we stayed in an infinite CP cabin on Icon last month. We both were not crazy about CP on Icon. We both think CP is much nicer on Oasis class ships, which was reinforced when we stayed in a CP balcony on Symphony earlier this month. The shutters are a major eye sore in my book. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I can’t answer the question asked by the OP, but we stayed in an infinite CP cabin on Icon last month. We both were not crazy about CP on Icon. We both think CP is much nicer on Oasis class ships, which was reinforced when we stayed in a CP balcony on Symphony earlier this month. The shutters are a major eye sore in my book. 

Did you not like the cabin specifically because of the shutter? Or were there other things that made this cabin less desirable than the ones on Symphony? (I've managed to figure out that 12591, 11597, and 11593 are not obstructed by the shutters)

1 hour ago, alishac said:

Did you not like the cabin specifically because of the shutter? Or were there other things that made this cabin less desirable than the ones on Symphony? (I've managed to figure out that 12591, 11597, and 11593 are not obstructed by the shutters)

We didn’t dislike the cabin on Icon, but we both prefer having a “real” balcony like we had on Symphony as opposed to the infinite balcony we had on Icon. The cabin felt more like a cabin with a big window instead of a cabin with a balcony. I just didn’t like the way the shutters looked all around CP, but that is more along the lines of personal opinion. 

• Like 1