Thermal Spa Transatlantic 14 day question

After a circular conversation with NCL, they refuse to give me a price for the thermal spa cost for a cruise out of New York on Apr 29th. The fare is now $1000 but I'd like to know ballpark cost of both spa and Wi-Fi. It seems to me to be ridiculous not to be transparent and to have to make a reservation to get this info makes no sense

Anyone please help me so I can make an informed decision

9 minutes ago, shanefm3 said:

After a circular conversation with NCL, they refuse to give me a price for the thermal spa cost for a cruise out of New York on Apr 29th. The fare is now $1000 but I'd like to know ballpark cost of both spa and Wi-Fi. It seems to me to be ridiculous not to be transparent and to have to make a reservation to get this info makes no sense

Try posting your question on the Roll Call for that cruise.  Someone who is booked on the cruise could look in their planner to see cost.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, shanefm3 said:

What ship? Ship makes a difference. On the Epic in January a 7 day thermal pass was $299 pp on our 11 day cruise coming up on the Jewel an 11 day thermal pass is $259 pp. 

You should be able to go into my NCL and check out the price of the thermal spa. I see it on coming up cruise and it was on the Epic online also

Edited by ready2cruzagain

5 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

What ship? Ship makes a difference. On the Epic in January a 7 day thermal pass was $299 pp on our 11 day cruise coming up on the Jewel an 11 day thermal pass is $259 pp. 

You should be able to go into my NCL and check out the price of the thermal spa. I see it on coming up cruise and it was on the Epic online also

Norwegian Getaway.....Thats the issue, I can't see the price until i reserve cruise. I am expecting it to be around $5-600 but just want the correct info 

12 minutes ago, shanefm3 said:

Norwegian Getaway.....Thats the issue, I can't see the price until i reserve cruise. I am expecting it to be around $5-600 but just want the correct info 

We did a 15 day LA to Miami on the Bliss and the pass was $600. Premium WiFi was $300.

On a Transatlantic with so many sea days, I think it is money well spent.

• Like 1

The Escape, which is Breakaway+ like the Getaway (I think) had a price of $299 for 7 days ($43/day) in Sept 2023. For your TA, I would extrapolate the amount to be $41/day (if it's less, you can be pleasantly surprised).  So it should be around $574, ballpark. Premium Wifi should be between $300 and $350.

I could be absolutely wrong. But these seem like they would be the right numbers. And a 14 day TA seems like the perfect time to have a thermal suite pass and premium wifi. (As opposed to the Pride of America 7 day Hawaii one, in which you don't need either one.)

the agent wasn't being difficult. they have no insight into the price, in the same way that guests don't. my understanding is that the thermal suite pricing is dynamic and depends on a number of factors, including the number of days, ship, itinerary and the season. the pricing only becomes available once the reservation is booked, and only if you are 365 days or fewer from the sail date.

if the vibe pricing is an indicator, passes tend to max out at ten days. so, a ten or fourteen day cruise would be the same price. i can't provide a price, though.

Posted (edited)

Upgrade to Unlimited Wi-Fi

Stay connected by upgrading your Free At Sea package to Unlimited Wi-Fi. Includes access to general browsing, emails, and messaging.

• PRICE $204.86
  • Upgrade to Unlimited Premium Wi-Fi

Stay connected by upgrading your Free At Sea package to Unlimited Premium Wi-Fi. Includes streaming for movies, podcasts, and more.

• PRICE $344.86
  • per person
Edited by buddy1755
  • Like 2

On 3/23/2024 at 4:42 PM, shanefm3 said:

Just paid 249 for 10 days on getaway. Worth every penny and so is the vibe. Add a few$$ for additional days.  To estimated price

I'm on the Escape, April 8, TA 16 night. I have the thermal spa pass @ $379 and worth every penny. Especially on a TA this time of year. 

I had it last summer as well on the Prima from Iceland to Norway and it was wonderful. 

Why can't they give you a price?

On 3/23/2024 at 5:53 PM, UKstages said:

the agent wasn't being difficult. they have no insight into the price, in the same way that guests don't. my understanding is that the thermal suite pricing is dynamic and depends on a number of factors, including the number of days, ship, itinerary and the season. the pricing only becomes available once the reservation is booked, and only if you are 365 days or fewer from the sail date.

if the vibe pricing is an indicator, passes tend to max out at ten days. so, a ten or fourteen day cruise would be the same price. i can't provide a price, though.

Yikes! I just went to find the price for this poor fellow and noticed thermal suite pricing is now dynamic. I had no idea it changed over - one of those "operational updates" NCL decided not to tell us about. 

Welp - OP, your guess is as good as mine. But, you can go to a roll call and ask those who are already booked what the price is. @JandC_Cruising recommended. It'll be right that day. Might go up (likely not down) the next since pricing is now dynamic and no longer static as it was just a few short months ago. 

huh? i have no concerns whatsoever. i'm a pretty happy go lucky guy. i myself am not concerned about availability or price. my only concern was answering your question!

the OP is unable to check his reservation, as you just have, because the OP does not yet have a reservation, as you do. that was kind of the entire point of the thread... how to determine the price of the thermal spa when you have no insight because you have no reservation. sadly, it can not be done reliably.

11 minutes ago, UKstages said:

huh? i have no concerns whatsoever. i'm a pretty happy go lucky guy. i myself am not concerned about availability or price. my only concern was answering your question!

the OP is unable to check his reservation, as you just have, because the OP does not yet have a reservation, as you do. that was kind of the entire point of the thread... how to determine the price of the thermal spa when you have no insight because you have no reservation. sadly, it can not be done reliably.

I along with a few others posted what they are paying for thermal passes. A 16 night cruise price point wouldn't give OP an outside number on what pass might cost?