New Voyages on Sale

57eric

I know I should know this, but I'm having a brain freeze.  CWC members can book new voyages a day ahead of the public.  You can do this through a Cunard CVP or by phoning the call center.  Can you do it on line?   Can you do it though a TA? 

Thanks.

They did things a little different this year with the big announcement of most of the 2026 itineraries all at once on February 20th. In the past they've generally announced the world/grand voyages (winter/spring) itineraries for two year hence in March and the summer/autumn itineraries in September. Covid did play havoc with that schedule for several  years though.

Anyway, this year the 2026 world voyages went on sale for Cunard World Club on March 6th. The remainder of the newly-announced 2025/26 itineraries went on sale to Cunard World Club members on March 7th. All itineraries went on sale to first-time Cunard guests on March 8th.

I booked a segment of QM2's 2026 world voyage on line via the Cunard website as soon as bookings opened on March 5th. I had logged in to my Cunard "My Account" in order to identify myself as a Cunard World Club member. I don't know if that's strictly necessary since there is a field on the guest information page during the online booking process for you to enter your Cunard World Club number.

I would have booked that voyage with the online travel agent I normally use but they hadn't yet listed the voyage I wanted when bookings opened on March 5th. I later transferred the booking to that travel agent when they did list the voyage. In the past I have booked a voyage with an online travel agent on the day bookings opened for Cunard World Club members.

Some UK travel agents offer a pre-registration process where guests can register their interest in a voyage and specify their cabin preferences. I'm not aware of any US online travel agents who advertise a similar pre-registration process although there may be some who I've just not managed to find.

As a CWC member you should get an email a few (very few!) days in advance that heralds your privileged access to the online pre-sale. And naturally there's usually a bit of excitement on this Board in eager anticipation.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, 57eric said:

Thanks for the responses.  I'm not hearing that anyone has booked on Day 0 through a TA.

We booked within a minute of itineraries  release, with our agent.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 57eric said:

Thanks for the responses.  I'm not hearing that anyone has booked on Day 0 through a TA.

Our agent did that too. I checked online and our cabin was gone. Having secured ours they got on with other business and contacted me a few hours later.