Bed setup request

Posted (edited)

Multiple ways to tackle this one:

• If you booked through a travel agent (TA), reach out to your TA and he/she/they can get that taken care of for you.  Generally it is assumed that the beds are together, but they can submit the request to separate.
  • If memory serves, the option (together vs separate) is part of the booking process...i.e., checking a box... so if it was missed, you can try calling Royal and they can make the update.
  • If you are in a suite (GS or above), the Concierge will be reaching out to you a few days prior to sailing with a variety of information and offers to assist.  He/she can help with this request.
  • As a last resort, you can always catch your cabin steward on embarkation day.  They are almost always bustling around to introduce themselves to their guests as they arrive and offering to assist with whatever is needed.  Though not ideal since they are usually busy getting cabins in order for other guests too, it is possible.
Edited by SuzD123
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, wrg said:

Hi all,

When and where do we request that our beds be split or placed together? Thank you.

in addition to the above there is also a spot on the app that is available boarding day and possibly a few days prior where you can also make this request along with other stateroom requests.

• Thanks 1

You can ask your stateroom attendant as soon as you see him/her. 

We usually book a separate room for our kids. Last year on a b2b we had the beds together on the first leg but they wanted them separated on the second leg. Asked our stateroom attendant and when he was cleaning the room that day he split the beds for us.

I am embarking on Harmony this Sunday and I received an email this morning that linked to a form for all room requests that would be given to my stateroom attendant prior to arrival. I was able to request the bed split and the couch bed to be made up for the room that our kids are staying in. 

My beds were separated on a recent cruise and when the room steward introduced himself, it was as simple as asking him to move them together.  Went to dinner and upon return to our cabin, it was changed.  😉

• Like 1