What kinds of tea on ovation?

Recently had to give up on the love of my life, coffee and also it's addictive soul, caffeine.  I have traded roasted fruit pits for dried weeds/bushes  

So what kinds of dried weeds/bushes does ovation have available.  I am probably going to bring my own loose leaf but I am trying to figure how much to rely on royals selections. Or go full tea geek all day.  

• Haha 1

I have only seen the Bigelow foil packets of various blends. My preference is just plain mint tea though I believe there are quite a few varieties available.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@miyanc
It’s a good idea to bring your own as the ship sometimes runs out of a particular type of tea. 

As @zebra36 stated, they offer Bigelow brand tea bags. On Symphony (not Ovation, but they probably have similar offerings) from memory they had Mint, Chamomile, Green Tea, English Teatime Black Tea, English Breakfast and my favorite - Earl Grey. They ran out of Earl Grey after a few days so I was glad I brought my own stash with me.

I’m sure I forgot a few but there were about 6-8 options. 

Edited by ScubaCat3

Thats about what I figured. I am going to buy a travel tumbler of some sort.  Maybe the fire belly.  It will help me in the am when I brew and go.  Or something like it.  I don't buy store bought tea so maybe the I will play accordingly. 

What about in izumi or cafe?